Creighton hits new low!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
    . Or go back to the home base and lather each other up about how much your team is trying with the 10 fans left posting.

Probably because they have real jobs unlike someone who works late shift at Denny's.[/QUOTE]

And the next snappy come back "I know you are but what am I" Mr O your are a very annoying man/child

Comment

Maybe O, JH4P and SF can move their discussion to PM?
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
        Given the author of that quote, it is probably the funniest thing I've read all week.
        Your sense of humor is garbage.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Obvious View Post
          . Or go back to the home base and lather each other up about how much your team is trying with the 10 fans left posting.

Probably because they have real jobs unlike someone who works late shift at Denny's.[/QUOTE]

I 100% expected to see "Sent from my parents' basement via my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone" at the bottom of your post.

Comment

Everyone knows you can't get reception in a basement with Verizon. Psshh.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
              Maybe O, JH4P and SF can move their discussion to PM?
              I think it would be much more entertaining if they took it to the Creighton board and gave it some activity.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                I think it would be much more entertaining if they took it to the Creighton board and gave it some activity.
                That would indeed be very entertaining!
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                  This may be the best idea ever.
                  "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                    We probably are the only ones who care...very similar to how much KU fans enjoy watching Mizzuuu basketball suffer. You think you're leaving for greener pastures...then you suck horribly. It's fun to watch.
                    Was watching the Villanova/Creighton game the other night and they talked about Creighton upgrading their talent to the Big East level. Someone forgot to tell Daddy McD about that because they had better talent in the MVC. Looks like Iowa State all over again.

Comment

Working...
                    X