Roll call for St Louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roll call for St Louis

A buddy and I are leaving Thursday morn. See you on the road. Honk for the Shockers!

it's so good to be self employed. leaving in the morning, stopping for lunch with son #1 in Fort Scott then on to Osage beach at a condo for the night. Leaving a short trip Thursday to arrive full of vim and vigor! Go SHOCKS!!!

Comment

Mrs. Vector and myself will be leaving Thursday morning. May this be the start of several road trips to follow our Shockers this March ... and April! Travel safe Shocker fans, cheers.

Comment

10 of us leaving early Friday. Staying at Hyatt at the Arch.

Comment

Leaving at 4 a.m. on Saturday
          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Leaving Branson Friday morning - watching the Friday slaughter with several thousand friends. Then I'll go pickup my son (Mo Jr.) who is flying in from Dallas on Friday night for his first Arch Madness. Can't wait.

Comment

Driving from Louisville, Ky on Friday morning. Forecast for 8"-12" of snow tomorrow thru Thursday. Hope the roads are in decent shape Friday.

Comment

Following the "historic announcement" this year, we've decided to support the Shockers in cities not named St. Louis. Looking forward to the real tourney!

Comment

Large group of us staying at Hampton. Few out of towners meeting us in the Lou. One car leaving at 1:00 Thursday afternoon, another car leaving at 6:00. Looking forward to another great year in STL!
                  Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

Flying in Saturday morning, flying out Sunday evening. Never stayed at the City Center Hotel before and am excited to check out Ballpark Village that evening.

Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
                      I will be the guy waving the alternative "you're #1" gesture as we go through Lawrence.
                      I avoid that town as much as possible. Will be taking the via emporia route with the wife and 3 or our kids

Comment

Shockerriffic and I are leaving Thursday after 5. Staying in Columbia MO and driving the rest of the way Friday Morning.

Staying in one of the suburbs since we are cheap!!!
                        Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

This will be our 12th trip to the Lou. Can't wait. It's always a grand time to congregate with the yellow and black nation. So proud of our guys this year. Me and the wife plus 3 kids. They are so spoiled getting to do this every year. We love it! See you all there as well as the City Museum, Hodak's and Fitz's. Gonna be a great time!

Comment

Making our 9th straight trip leaving sometime Thursday afternoon.

Comment

Leaving at 3pm on Thursday, hoping the traffic out of Buhler will be light. ;) Staying in Boonvillle, MO, then driving the rest of the way in on Friday morning. Rooming at the Pear Tree near Union Station.

Comment

Working...
                              X