We Will Never Forget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Will Never Forget

great job as always by the marketing dept.

I can't forget with THIS as my new desktop picture! Even the ref looks like he wants to stay clear! LOL!
    Attached Files

Comment

Awesome. His hip is above Bohannon's head!

Comment

Was Tekele an art major with an emphasis in sculpture? His specialty would seem to be stone carvings of the human anatomy.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Was Tekele and art major with an emphasis in sculpture? His specialty would seem to be stone carvings of the human anatomy.
          I'm not sure.

I have heard that he has done extensive work with the aeronautical engineering department, both as a test subject and as an advisor, specifically in the areas of take-offs and in-air performance capabilities for acrobatic flight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            I'm not sure.

I have heard that he has done extensive work with the aeronautical engineering department, both as a test subject and as an advisor, specifically in the areas of take-offs and in-air performance capabilities for acrobatic flight.
            Ahh! A double-major. I should have expected that.

Comment

I will never forget that day. You're darn right I am proud to be a Shocker!
              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                Ahh! A double-major. I should have expected that.
                Went to college for two points of emphasis. See how emphatically he got those two?

Comment

Working...
                X