3/2/15 Coach's show...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/2/15 Coach's show...

... Is not happening? They have been running commercials and now the fight song back to back to back to back.

If Coach isn't there yet then MK knows how to pad. If there are technical issues than I'm not surprised.

I'm not surprised either. They could at least say something.

Comment

Guessing technical SNAFU.

Typical Entercom.
      Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

If and when HCGM does decide to bolt to be a judge on The Voice, the horsehit production of all things audio relating to WSU basketball will be a prime factor.

Don't a hall of fame announcer and hall of fame coach deserve better?
        Last edited by shoxlax; March 2, 2015, 06:29 PM.

Comment

The cavalry has arrived.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

They need to move the Butler show to 6 since they're not doing too much anyway. Move Marshall to 7 and Jodi to 8.

Comment

This just in... say it slowly.... Wichita State is going to the Final Four....
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Yep. Equipment failure. What else is new?

Comment

It is getting harder and harder to find parts for rotary dial phones....

Comment

The least they could do is move all programming back 30 minutes.

It looks like the Gregg Marshall show will only be around 30 minutes long and the other two shows will be in their normal time slots and length.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                      The least they could do is move all programming back 30 minutes.

It looks like the Gregg Marshall show will only be around 30 minutes long and the other two shows will be in their normal time slots and length.
                      If we are lucky, it will be 30 minutes....

They need to get this going. I don't want to miss this week's episode of the Real Housewives of Wyandotte County....

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        If and when HCGM does decide to bolt to be a judge on The Voice, the horsehit production of all things audio relating to WSU basketball will be a prime factor.
                        What happens, the first time 3Gs pushes his button and his chair doesn't turn around?

I assume it won't be pretty. (Good thing the auditions aren't live)
                        The Assman

Comment

This really pisses me off! Truly Mid-Majorish to say the least. We've put up with this **** for far too long; simply inexcusable.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Fred is fine. Has a little knot on the back of his head, but he is good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              This really pisses me off! Truly Mid-Majorish to say the least. We've put up with this **** for far too long; simply inexcusable.
                              Falls under the same category as having the same, sub par, in-game production for 15 years. Asleep at the wheel.

Yes, I know they are working on other stuff, but these should be easy fixes.
                              The Assman

Comment

Working...
                              X