No announcement yet.

Arch Madness Pick Em Game 4: #4 Illinois State v. #5 Evansville, Friday 2:30 pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arch Madness Pick Em Game 4: #4 Illinois State v. #5 Evansville, Friday 2:30 pm

Arch Madness Pick Em Game 4: #4 Illinois State v. #5 Evansville, Friday 2:30 pm
    Qualifiers are:

No. 4 Seed: @moshock:

No. 5 Seeds: @Aargh:, @ShockerFan87:

Pick the winning team and predict the scores for both teams. Remember no edits. You cannot change your original prediction. Full rules are in the separate Post Season Arch Madness Pick Em Seedings and Rules thread. Good luck to all.
    "If you strive for perfection, often times you can achieve excellence." --Gregg Marshall

ILS- 73
    EVAN- 68
    Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

This should be a very close game. Whoever posts first is virtually eliminated because the other two will just sandwich the first pick.

It's not possible for me to post anywhere near game time, so I may as well go first. Been fun competing.

Evansville - 68
      Illinois State - 64
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

ILS. 70
        EVAN 64

Comment

I predict my cox feed will **** out

Comment

@ShockerFan87: advances to the first semifinal, Game 7, by having the closer margin of Illinois State's victory.
            "If you strive for perfection, often times you can achieve excellence." --Gregg Marshall

Comment

HAWKINS WILL BE A BEAST

Comment

Working...
              X