Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    SWAG- no idea what it stands for
    not sure in the urban dictionary, but it mean's ATTITUDE!!!:)

Comment

BTW.....anyone have a picture, or did I miss that?

Comment

Swag usually means one of two things:
        1. An acronym for Stuff We All Get. "I went to the trade show and came home with a big bag of SWAG." Hence the term "SWAG bag" if you've heard that in reference to promotional merchandise.

2. An urban abbreviation for the word "swagger," which is in turn a synonym for "confidence."
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

swag (uncountable)

(slang) Style; fashionable appearance or manner.
          2009, Mark Anthony Archer, Exile, page 119
          Now this dude got swag, and he was pushing up on me but, it wasn't like we was kicking it or anything!”

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
            Swag usually means one of two things:
            1. An acronym for Stuff We All Get. "I went to the trade show and came home with a big bag of SWAG." Hence the term "SWAG bag" if you've heard that in reference to promotional merchandise.

2. An urban abbreviation for the word "swagger," which is in turn a synonym for "confidence."
            Odd I was always told the other meaning of SWAG was (Secretly We Are Gay) http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SWAG
            From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
              Odd I was always told the other meaning of SWAG was (Secretly We Are Gay) http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SWAG
              Oh, ...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
                Laughed WAAAAAY out loud!

Comment

Originally posted by chitown_shocker View Post
                  I bought three t shirts off shocker locker and liked the selection, but I love simplicity (they weren't the swag shirts).

I will probably get a "back to back" champs shirt, but "swag" is on my list of words that grown-ass men don't use (haters is another).

I also won't wear a sports jersey with an athletes name on the back unless we are going steady.

A man has to have a code.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

You’re very pretty, Diana.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                    X