Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw that the bookstore will have them, and you can pre-order online

Comment

I wasn't just kidding when I said Dillon's grocery has the shirts... I bought two there yesterday. lol

Comment

I think a lot of people want to buy from someone who supports WSU year round like Tad's, Sports Time or the bookstore, versus Dillon's who only jumps on the bandwagon but carries KU & KSU the rest of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
          I think a lot of people want to buy from someone who supports WSU year round like Tad's, Sports Time or the bookstore, versus Dillon's who only jumps on the bandwagon but carries KU & KSU the rest of the year.
          Sports Time is also the sponsor of this here message board. I'd bet that they have the shirt.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
            Rally House? AKA Kansas Sampler
            Should be the DEAD LAST option.

We have 4 major sources for WSU gear in the Wichita metro - Tad's, Sports Time, the WSU bookstore, and Rally House/Kansas Sampler. All are locally owned except for RH/KS. The only reason they exist in this market is to redistribute revenue from ICT back up to NEKAH-ville. I guarantee you they care NOTHING about Wichita or Wichita State, but are simply parasites by definition.

Comment

Originally posted by jazztrane View Post
              I know I've said this before, but for the benefit of Hutch-area people, the Dillons Marketplace store has carried a nice selection of WSU merchandise year-round since it opened. They may have a bit more KU/KSU stuff, but it's not much. From what I've seen they have, by far, the best selection of WSU gear in Hutch.

That said, if you have an opportunity to purchase from Sports Time, I highly recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                Should be the DEAD LAST option.

We have 4 major sources for WSU gear in the Wichita metro - Tad's, Sports Time, the WSU bookstore, and Rally House/Kansas Sampler. All are locally owned except for RH/KS. The only reason they exist in this market is to redistribute revenue from ICT back up to NEKAH-ville. I guarantee you they care NOTHING about Wichita or Wichita State, but are simply parasites by definition.
                Last behind Dillons?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  Last behind Dillons?
                  I don't really count Dillons in the tally anymore than I do Walmart.

Comment

Thanks for all of the replies. Just for ease of location, I stopped and picked up a couple at Dillon's. Love supporting Tad's, but too far out of the way after work yesterday and I wanted to make sure I got them.
                    Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

I bought three t shirts off shocker locker and liked the selection, but I love simplicity (they weren't the swag shirts).

I will probably get a "back to back" champs shirt, but "swag" is on my list of words that grown-ass men don't use (haters is another).

I also won't wear a sports jersey with an athletes name on the back unless we are going steady.

A man has to have a code.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                        I know I've said this before, but for the benefit of Hutch-area people, the Dillons Marketplace store has carried a nice selection of WSU merchandise year-round since it opened. They may have a bit more KU/KSU stuff, but it's not much. From what I've seen they have, by far, the best selection of WSU gear in Hutch.

That said, if you have an opportunity to purchase from Sports Time, I highly recommend it.
                        The reason they have more of the other stuff is because people buy the wsu gear. The Newton dillons carry shocker gear all yr long too.

Comment

Originally posted by chitown_shocker View Post
                          I bought three t shirts off shocker locker and liked the selection, but I love simplicity (they weren't the swag shirts).

I will probably get a "back to back" champs shirt, but "swag" is on my list of words that grown-ass men don't use (haters is another).

I also won't wear a sports jersey with an athletes name on the back unless we are going steady.

Haters gonna hate, ain'ters gonna ain't.

Comment

Originally posted by chitown_shocker View Post

Funny, I asked the Mrs. what "swag" was supposed to mean and she wasn't sure either? Many moons ago, I used "swag" while taking the ACT test after a major 'bender' the night before; I continued to perfect it during my college days.

"Swag" = Scientific Wild A$$ Guess
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

SWAG- no idea what it stands for

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                Funny, I asked the Mrs. what "swag" was supposed to mean and she wasn't sure either? Many moons ago, I used "swag" while taking the ACT test after a major 'bender' the night before; I continued to perfect it during my college days.

"Swag" = Scientific Wild A$$ Guess
                                It has served me well in life.

Comment

Working...
                                X