"Get loud" video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Get loud" video

Anyone know where you can watch the "get loud" video? Also, what song are they using on it?

Kanye West - Black Skinhead

Comment

goShockers Facebook page...

Comment

I just looked and count find it. Maybe they will post it after the season.

Lik like both the "Seven Nation Army" and "Black Skinnhead" videos better then the "Warriors" one (I rather do like Imagine Dragons though). The senior night "Centuries" one was good too.
        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SoulStar View Post
          Kanye West - Black Skinhead
          That's what I thought. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the info. Hoping they release the videos after the season. Love watching them.

Comment

The WSU AD did a far better job in prior seasons posting the promo videos online. This year the content is still solid, but someone is asleep at the wheel with regards to giving the fans access to the videos in their own time.

Comment

Last year the MBB promo vids were posted to YouTube on 01/22. I just looked.

Also, I have no knowledge of the interworkings of media content rights and such, but I'd be real surprised if online release was up to Intake, as opposed to the WSU AD. Intake did not do the work for free; they were paid a tidy sum by the client - WSU AD. Client should own rights, but again I am not an expert on the issue.

Comment

Don't go screwing up something with facts. Jeez :)

Comment

Working...
                  X