Gregg Marshall In Danger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg Marshall In Danger

....of being passed by another Greg. Sorry to start a new thread, but I'm afraid the old one is being ignored due to the fact it's been on here for awhile. The Wichita Children's Home is in danger of losing out on the $15,000 we can win for them by getting Marshall into the final round. Only the top 4 advance and Creighton is closing in. I only ask that everyone remember to vote once a day until Sunday so Marshall can advance to the final round.

Visit ESPN for live scores, highlights and sports news. Stream exclusive games on ESPN+ and play fantasy sports.
    Last edited by martymoose; February 25, 2015, 01:22 PM.

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
    ....of being passed by another Greg. Sorry to start a new thread, but I'm afraid the old one is being ignored due to the fact it's been on here for awhile. The Wichita Children's Home is in danger of losing out on the $15,000 we can win for them by getting Marshall into the final round. Only the top 4 advance and Creighton is closing in. I only ask that everyone remember to vote once a day until Sunday so Marshall can advance to the final round.

http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...ndex?next=home
    A little overstated. They are assured to win $10,000 even if 3G doesn't make the Final 4. Failure to get 3G into the Final would result in the WCH losing out on $5,000. However, your point is well taken and I have no problem with you starting another thread for this.

I have been voting 3 times a day since the contest started. I voted 4 times today and I am going to get permission to use a couple of other e-mails this evening.

However, Shockernetters can not do this by ourselves. We simply don't have the numbers. This needs to be a city-wide effort. The thing is voting is so damned easy. Couch potato community service at its best.

Comment

You got me Marty

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Students, can you blast email to other students?
        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
        ---------------------------------------
        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Too bad you can't see the raw vote count.

For some reason the link posted by @martymoose: did not work for me.

Let's try this one: http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...ndex?next=home

Comment

You got me Marty, you magnificent bastard. But your link sucks. 1972 saved your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              However, Shockernetters can not do this by ourselves. We simply don't have the numbers. This needs to be a city-wide effort. The thing is voting is so damned easy. Couch potato community service at its best.
              If you have twitter and/or Facebook accounts, please post daily reminders to vote for Gregg Marshall with the link.
              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

voted again,
                still in 4th with 8%

Comment

I registered and voted 7 more e-mails tonight bringing my daily vote total to 11 and I've got one more to run down.
                  Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 25, 2015, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    I registered and voted 7 more e-mails tonight bring my daily vote total to 11 and I've got one more to run down.
                    Sign up for all the free e-mails (hotmail, gmail, etc.) then vote them all http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contes...ndex?next=home
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                      You got me Marty, you magnificent bastard. But your link sucks. 1972 saved your ass.
                      Oooops!!! Sorry bouts that!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                        What is it you do for a living?

Comment

Marshall 8%

McDermott 6%
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              Marshall 8%

McDermott 6%
                              Sweet! I voted about half an hour ago and he was still just 1% ahead of McD.

Comment

Working...
                              X