No announcement yet.

Gregg Marshall Radio Show 02/23/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking about losing Chris Jans and how he got the BGSU job and how well he is doing.

Comment

Mike mentioned the size of Marty Simmons which lead 3G to comment about being assaulted by the Illinois State folks a few years ago and that he told Elgin if they were going to allow that just to let him know so that he could staff accordingly. He didn't think he could take Marty or Greg Lansing but he thought he could take Barry Hinson and a couple of others.

The comment about being assaulted at Illinois State explains a lot. Perhaps I misunderstood what he said. Anyone else catch that.

That was at about 6:40.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Mike mentioned the size of Marty Simmons which lead 3G to comment about being assaulted by the Illinois State folks a few years ago and that he told Elgin if they were going to allow that just to let him know so that he could staff accordingly. He didn't think he could take Marty or Greg Lansing but he thought he could take Barry Hinson.

The comment about being assaulted at Illinois State explains a lot. Perhaps I misunderstood what he said. Anyone else catch that.

That was at about 6:40.
        You understood...
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Cheese Johnson will also be in town Saturday.

Comment

Cheese Johnson will also be in town Saturday.
            Needs to visit the locker room with AC..

Comment

Talking about the Infiniti Challenge again. I think this means a lot to 3G.

Comment

Getting GameDay is a marvelous achievement. Seth Greenberg helped a lot with this on our behalf.

Still disappointed with the Students. We need to fill Koch Arena for GameDay.

The crowd needs to be juiced for the UNI game. We do not need a sit-on-your-hands crowd.

Comment

Coach said he is disappointed with student section - he expected them to be a Top 10 student section, not NAII. He said it probably time to start cutting back student section since they won't fill the seats.

Comment

Rock Star grannies lead the cheerleaders vs. UNI with special guest appearance by the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders, or the Chive all-stars...

Comment

We need to win the Indiana State game to get the opportunity to win an outright Championship.

Very good starting lineup for the Sycamores with 3 very good seniors in Gant, Kitchell and Smith. Brown and Scott are also very good.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        Coach said he is disappointed with student section - he expected them to be a Top 10 student section, not NAII. He said it probably time to start cutting back student section since they won't fill the seats.
                        That idea drives me crazy. Let's start by reforming the TERRIBLE system for distributing tickets, then start to judge the allotment.

Comment

We need to win the Indiana State game to get the opportunity to win an outright Championship.

Very good starting lineup for the Sycamores with 3 very good seniors in Gant, Kitchell and Smith. Brown and Scott are also very good.
                          Hate to break this to y'all - Smith is a Junior...

Comment

Coach Marshall thinks we undervalue the regular season and overvalue the post-season.
                            I find that interesting, I would have guessed he'd have the opposite opinion. With 3G's innate ability to get the guys playing their best in March in 2011, 2013, and I'd even argue 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by IndyTreeFan View Post
                              Hate to break this to y'all - Smith is a Junior...
                              Probably what he said, I was having hard time keeping up. I have no problem with having talented players coming back next year. We will have our share as well.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                                I find that interesting, I would have guessed he'd have the opposite opinion. With 3G's innate ability to get the guys playing their best in March in 2011, 2013, and I'd even argue 2014.
                                I have heard him express this sentiment before.

Comment

Working...
                                X