WSU VERSUS INDIANA STATE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISSCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS INDIANA STATE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISSCUSSIONS

Here's the deal. These trees are Sycamores and not from the terebinth/turpentine type and are 3rd in this here Valley. Zacchaeus climbed up such a tree and resembled a wee little man. Not so with these trees who have some solid players including some big's that are like tall timber. We beat them here by 17, but at Terre Haute, look for this to be a tough team to beat. Nothing like when Larry Bird played for them but no cake walk either. Even so, I predict we will win by 9, as our '3-headed monster' will play well on both sides of the floor joined by Carter, Wessel, Shaq, Brown, Henderson and Kelly. These 9 may be the main players we continue to see. The advantage I see that we have is our experienced road warriors who know how to win games and make all away games seem like their temporary home away from home sweet home. Last but not least, look for our defense to really shine in this road win. Loose lips sink ships but 'hair on fire, play angry type Defense' wins games and eventually Ships. Please take note that this is a early 6:00 p.m. tip-off this coming Wed. Our beloved Shocks are Not yet satisfied!!!!!!!!!!!

Shockers =Paul Bunyan---68

Platanus Occidentalis------59
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Wichita State 94
    Indiana State 72
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Henry Carr 71,
      Eddie Bird 54

Comment

Making the 3 hour drive to catch the game... Anyone else on here going??

Comment

Shocks 70
          Larry Bs 48

Comment

26-3
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
              Making the 3 hour drive to catch the game... Anyone else on here going??
              This will be the 28th out of the last 30 years I will be making the trek to wonderful Terre Haute. If you've never been there, well, consider yourself fortunate.

That is all.
              Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Indiana State played very poorly in their loss at MSU, but they bounced back with a strong performance against SIU this weekend. The Sycamores have the potential to make this a very tough game.

Shocks should be very focused however.

Hopefully, Darius and Shaq decide to show for this one.

Comment

Comparison from StatSheet

http://
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

WSU 67
                    ISU-B 58
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                      Henry Carr 71,
                      Eddie Bird 54

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You stole my line from last game!!!!:)

Ok...here goes:
                      Carl Hall 67
                      Carl Nicks 65

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                        This will be the 28th out of the last 30 years I will be making the trek to wonderful Terre Haute. If you've never been there, well, consider yourself fortunate.

That is all.
                        Never been before, but looking forward to it... Never been to an on-campus arena before!!

Comment

Originally posted by wushock27 View Post
                          Never been before, but looking forward to it... Never been to an on-campus arena before!!
                          Hulman Arena is not a bad place at all. They have done a good job keeping it clean and I've certainly been in worse arenas.

Terre Haute is an old town that is in serious need of an overhaul.
                          Fever refers to it as "Truckstop U" and you will understand why. It is the only decent sized town between Effingham, IL and Indy. You will notice a whole bunch of typical chain restaurants & trucking depots as soon as you exit I-70, hence the Fever label.
                          To get to the arena, take 41 North to the courthouse. Turn right and Hulman is about 6 blocks down on the left. Parking is north of the arena.

Most ushers are pretty nice, unless you are wearing yellow. If so, they will check your ticket stub and have you sit in your assigned seat, regardless of the amount of open seats in front of you.
                          The local natives are generally well behaved, unless they have lubed up at the local bar (The BallyHo) just down the street.

That is all.
                          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Thanks for the info... I'll be driving north to Indy then taking the bypass to go west to Terre haute. Longer distance, but shorter drive time than direct... Go figure!!

Comment

FYI... Been snowing and sleeting a bunch in this area the last week along with below zero temps!! Be prepared!!

Comment

Working...
                              X