Gameday Chant Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameday Chant Ideas

What chants should we throw out there during the live show?
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

YOU CANT WIN HERE clap clap clap clap clap

Comment

Preface the previous one with: This is our house (clap clap clap clap clap) You can't win here (clap, etc)

Comment

Were just better (clap clap clap clap clap)
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Sittin' in the grandstand,
          Beatin' on a tin can,
          Who can?
          We can!
          Nobody else can!

Sorry. I had a flashback.

I take it back.
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

NIU NIU NIU NIU

Comment

The "I believe" chant always sounds good on TV, but we'd be "copying" others.
              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                The "I believe" chant always sounds good on TV, but we'd be "copying" others.
                Everytime they mention KU it needs to be Ckick-en-Hawks Chick-en-Hawks or You Wont Play Here!

Comment

I hope there's solid organization for all of this. Because that has been severely lacking in our student section for the better part of the last half-decade now.

Please let there be some type of organization with this stuff next Saturday.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxtastic View Post
                    Everytime they mention KU it needs to be Ckick-en-Hawks Chick-en-Hawks or You Wont Play Here!
                    Ohhhh man....what a ruckus that would cause in Larryville. Ohhhhhh the paradigm is CRUMBLING for them. What a nightmare they're gonna have on their hands. Lol

I don't think they EVER thought Wichita St. would gets it's chance on such a big-stage in Wichita St's own HOUSE!!!!! Gonna be NUTZ!!!
                    FINAL FOURS:
                    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                    Number of Times Ranked: 157
                    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                    #3 - Dec. 2017
                    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                    #2 ~ March 2014
                    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Can we also stay away from the KU chants? I'm fine with making fun of them amongst ourselves but don't go on national T.V. with that. It makes us look bad. Make fun of Creighton or something. Making fun of KU makes us look like we're still at the bottom of the barrel. We're obviously not. Success is the best revenge.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                        Can we also stay away from the KU chants? I'm fine with making fun of them amongst ourselves but don't go on national T.V. with that. It makes us look bad. Make fun of Creighton or something. Making fun of KU makes us look like we're still at the bottom of the barrel. We're obviously not. Success is the best revenge.
                        100% chance KU gets mentioned by the GameDay crew at some point. There is nothing wrong with bringing attention to the fact that they are a bunch of vaginas when it happens.

Comment

Exactly. Did you not hear the boos when Utah, Duke, Gonzaga and others were mentioned this morning? Nothing wrong with a little hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxtastic View Post
                            Exactly. Did you not hear the boos when Utah, Duke, Gonzaga and others were mentioned this morning? Nothing wrong with a little hate.
                            And it would look even better if we responded to every discussion of Kansas by chanting "chickenhawks" instead of just booing. Organization makes it better.
                            You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                              Make fun of Creighton or something. Making fun of KU makes us look like we're still at the bottom of the barrel. We're obviously not. Success is the best revenge.
                              Making fun of Creighton would make Wichita St. look waaaaaaaaaaay more bottom of the barrel. Lay it on ku for God's sake. They're the "true" chickens in this state. At least do it maybe for a minute. Reece and crew would totally get a kick outta that and absolutely would respond with a good chuckle and comment or two. They would eat that stuff up. Again just do it for like a minute but definitely make it known and heard. :)
                              FINAL FOURS:
                              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                              Number of Times Ranked: 157
                              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                              #3 - Dec. 2017
                              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                              #2 ~ March 2014
                              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Working...
                              X