Gregg Marshall Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg Marshall Court

Just throwing this out there.......is it time to name Charles Koch Arena..."Charles Koch Arena home of Gregg Marshall Court"?
    Don't sweat the petty things .....and.....don't pet the sweaty things.

Not sure Devlin would appreciate it... he paid big money for that I'm sure.

Comment

Not that I don't see the logic in it.

Comment

When he becomes the all time winningest coach at WSU, I'm sure there will be plenty of ceremonies.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Well, You're half right . . .

The Lynn Freaking Marshall Court.
          Attached Files
          If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Shockthemonkey View Post
            Not sure Devlin would appreciate it... he paid big money for that I'm sure.
            These things expire, after which the AD is free to move on something else. I'm not sure how long the naming rights were sold for though.

Comment

The Marshall Family Court.

Comment

Or you could name the new complex The Marshall Family Complex.

Comment

You all do remember that Winthrop was trying to hold onto HCGM by offering to rename their court after him but he left to come here, Bad Karma?

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                    You all do remember that Winthrop was trying to hold onto HCGM by offering to rename their court after him but he left to come here, Bad Karma?
                    No, they offered to rename the court after him, but in return they wanted him to sign a ten year contract which prohibited him from leaving. That was the real problem.

Comment

I'd like to get a vote in for "the food court," or "the court of public opinion."

Comment

Devlin Court at Charles Koch Arena strtegically situated in the Gregg Marshall Basketball World Complex
                        "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                        ---------------------------------------
                        Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                        "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                        "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                          Devlin Court at Charles Koch Arena strtegically situated in the Gregg Marshall Basketball World Complex
                          That's becoming a more accurate overall name than "Wichita State University"

Where did you go to college? The Gregg Marshall Basketball World Complex.

Comment

When he becomes the overall wins leader at Wichita State, rename the court the following season.
                            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                              Why would they name it Bad Karma?
                              An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Working...
                              X