Gregg Marshall on Rome Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg Marshall on Rome Tonight

Just briefly heard on the Jim Rome radio show that he is interviewing Marshall tonight at 6pm (pacific I believe) for what must be his TV gig.
    So that should be fun to watch!

was going to post this but I was driving back to wichita from Buhler...lol Should be a good interview. Jim Rome said we have a GREAT INTERVIEW LATER, GREGG FREAKING MARSHALL Wichita state Basketball coach.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
      was going to post this but I was driving back to wichita from Buhler...lol Should be a good interview. Jim Rome said we have a GREAT INTERVIEW LATER, GREGG FREAKING MARSHALL Wichita state Basketball coach.
      Buhler? What in the world were you doing in Buhler?

Comment

No doubt HCGM is a GREAT interview. In case you missed them, here's a few past radio interviews...

Where do I find tonight's TV interview on Cox? Unfortunately, Google hasn't been my friend.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I think it should be airing at 5 pm central on the CBSsports Network TV Channel.
          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

An interesting angle here, Rome is connected to ShowTime. I wonder if Gregg will bring up the whole Showtime thing backing out of WSU.
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

@GoShockers:: Catch Coach Gregg Marshall tonight on @jimrome; 5pm CST on @CBSSportsNet. #WATCHUS #ROMEonCBS -- COX 260, DirectTV 221, AT&T U-Verse 643
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Metalkatz View Post
                Just briefly heard on the Jim Rome radio show that he is interviewing Marshall tonight at 6pm (pacific I believe) for what must be his TV gig.
                So that should be fun to watch!
                Metalkatz likes Tool

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                  @GoShockers:: Catch Coach Gregg Marshall tonight on @jimrome; 5pm CST on @CBSSportsNet. #WATCHUS #ROMEonCBS -- COX 260, DirectTV 221, AT&T U-Verse 643
                  Straight cash Homie!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    Buhler? What in the world were you doing in Buhler?
                    auto claims adjuster. Had to swing by newton to estimate a wrecked truck and buhler to estimate a wrecked car...lol

I am based on the west side of wichita so i go all over the area

Comment

Marshall coming up next after commercial.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                        Marshall coming up next after commercial.
                        "The Good Wife" better be DVR'n it or she'll be shut off for another year. :)
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          "The Good Wife" better be DVR'n it or she'll be shut off for another year. :)
                          What a load of crap! How dumb do you think we are.

Comment

Comment

Thanks for sharing!
                              You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Working...
                              X