Official WSU vs. SIU thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official WSU vs. SIU thread

The game preview email from GoShockers.com said the game would be available on ShockerVision:

COVERAGE:

The game will air on Cox Channel Kansas (Cox Cable channel 22, HD 2022) and stream online via ShockerVision, or - for those outside the Cox viewing area - on ESPN3.com. Bruce Haertl (play-by-play) and Shane Dennis (analyst) will have the call... Mike Kennedy - now in his 35th year as Voice of the Shockers and recently named Kansas Sportscaster of the Year - will work his 1,130th consecutive game on the radio side, joined by Bob Hull on 103.7 KEYN/goshockers.com.
    Guess what? It's not.

I have it on directV channel 665. Go Shocks!
    One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
      I have it on directV channel 665. Go Shocks!
      What is the name of that channel?

Comment

CSNC?
        One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Well this is an awesome start.

Comment

Love the tempo.

Comment

Rest Fred
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Is that weather still bad or has SIU just fallin' that hard?
                The Assman

Comment

Our score is going to take Fat Tuesday seriously

Comment

I think Ron already has like 3 rebounds.

Comment

Looks like the freshmen will have all the minutes they want tonight.

Comment

Yes
                        For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                        - said no one ever...

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                          I think Ron already has like 3 rebounds.
                          Maybe he wants a triple double too.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Starting out like they don't want coach to have use the MF psychology tonight.
                            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Hell of a start for Baker (5-3-2) and the rest of the team too.
                              The Assman

Comment

Working...
                              X