How about another blackout on Feb 28?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about another blackout on Feb 28?

I don't believe UNI has ever truly seen the full strength of Koch in all its glorious fury. I loved the blackout and hope we will do it again.
    Wichita State University Shockers: Game Day: http://youtu.be/2W-q4j_V8WM

Striped game was cool. Though not as intimidating as the blackout in my opinion.
    Attached Files

Comment

Blackouts look lame on TV. It just looks like there are a bunch of empty seats.

Comment

I'll go with the striped look.

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
          I say show up in whatever the hell you want to wear, just show up ANGRY! Hell wear your SpongeBob flannel jammie bottoms tucked into your orange cowboy boots (a customer actually showed up in my store like this) for all I care, just be loud!
          Blow the roof off the place. Energy level needs to be at an all-time high..
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
            This. The 28th needs to be as intimidating as the WSU faithful can possibly make it. Just totall deafening at every opportunity.
            We could call it a scream out. Or a yell out.

Comment

Black-out. Yellow-out. Stripe-out. At least one of them. The Chuck is going to be ELECTRIC.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I am a big fan of the black-out.... It looks great on TV and is intimidating as hell inside the stadium. It has been a couple of years and this is the first game worthy of the effort.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                  Black-out. Yellow-out. Stripe-out. At least one of them. The Chuck is going to be ELECTRIC.
                  Yeah, I don't particularly care which, but do one of them. Up the "big game" feel as much as we can.

UNI rolling into town with that ranking and their beatdown of us is probably enough for that in the first place, but anything that helps I'm all for.
                  Originally posted by BleacherReport
                  Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Maybe we should all wear purple and white but cheer against them. That could be very confusing...

Comment

I'd also really like to see all 10K people do an organized "air guitar cam" at the same time whenever Seth Tuttle comes in or goes out. Let's get that on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                        Maybe we should all wear purple and white but cheer against them. That could be very confusing...
                        Their colors are purple and gold.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          Their colors are purple and gold.
                          I guess I get confused sometimes because their roster is so white.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                            I guess I get confused sometimes because their roster is so white.
                            They can put their roster on any color paper they like. In any case, they are an excellent basketball team.
                            Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 16, 2015, 12:45 PM.

Comment

I'm kinda surprised the Athletic Department hasnt come up with something for this game.

Then again, I'm not.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X