No announcement yet.

New KWCH anchor picking Twitter fight with WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went ahead and posted to Kwch and will that he can't carry Jenn bates jock and should return to where he came from.

Comment

KWCH sport dept has gone down hill big time since Bruce left
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I appreciate that KWCH at least makes an effort when it comes to sports coverage but JFC going out of your way to poke the bear sure is dumb. Realize who funds your paychecks, dipshit.

Comment

A horrible decision from a career perspective. Amazing that he doesn't realize that you NEVER pick a fight with customers.

Comment

http://https://twitter.com/kwchwill/status/566734554895880192 he is at it again? Did Ron Baker steal this turds girlfriend or what??

Comment

This guy won't last. Didn't think he was that good of a sportscaster previously. Steps on his tongue more than the Shocks win games.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Will Kunkel @KWCHWill · 1m 1 minute ago

Obviously, Wichita State hasn't beat a ranked team in the regular season since Feb. 11, 2012. #breathe

Will Kunkel @KWCHWill · 11m 11 minutes ago

Wichita St. has not won a game against a ranked opponent since Feb. 11, 2012. #watchus

https://twitter.com/KWCHWill
                "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

KWCH hasn't had a non D Bag calling sports since, well ever.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I dont watch much local TV, especially news, but when I do, I watch KWCH because....well, I thought they sucked the least. KWCH news will not be on my TV as long as this clown is employed there. I will be contacting KWCH and letting them know they have lost a viewer because of one of their employees. I know they won't care, but why would someone go out of their way to alienate a large segment of their viewership? KWCH, you are no longer exist to me.
                    Go Shocks!

Comment

Will Kunkel, we hardly knew ye...

Comment

Is this **** for real?
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I hope everyone makes a concerted effort to discuss this moron's behavior with KWCH, and more than just with twitter.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            Is this **** for real?
                            Unfortunately yes

Comment

I do typically watch Channel 12. Have for many, many years. However, the current sports team is horrible. Who picked these guys? I know we're not NYC but the market is large enough to draw better talent than this guy.
                              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

I am stunned somebody would actually be this moronic in his setting. Obviously, he is uneducated and probably not worthy of a mid-size tv market as a sports anchor. Totally uncalled for and unacceptable. And he's even using his WORK twitter account too. Unbelievable.

KWCH is blacklisted from my viewing until this POS is canned.

I think Bruce needs to be informed about this on Sports Daily. He actually had the turd on his show when he first arrived.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X