New KWCH anchor picking Twitter fight with WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wuchalk View Post
    Not sports guys, but has everyone forgotten about Bill McLain and John Froome? ( I know, I'm dating myself) Oh yes, and Greg Gamer.,
    Yes, Greg Gamer was the all-time best newcaster in Wichita history. John Froome was an OK guy, but I don't think he was a real meteorologist. The best weatherman in Wichita was, no doubt, Mike Smith. I like Mark Allan at KAKE for the time he did sports there. His weekly basketball show with Gene Smithson was classic also.

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
      They actually showed this tweet from him on the CBS Sports Network bracket show earlier.

OMG - Isn't that Bruce Weber???!!!
      If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

• I remember when this thread happened. Good times.

Comment

• Just watched his parting shot.

He's an even bigger idiot than previously thought.

Thanks for the lesson Will.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Just watched his parting shot.

He's an even bigger idiot than previously thought.

Thanks for the lesson Will.
            You only caught the parting shot? Well, you missed the whole **** show a few segments earlier. I posted my opinion of him and that garbage station for hiring him and allowing him to continue to insinuate trash in the stickied "Marshall future" thread at the top.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• For those of us who cant watch him, what is he doing?
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• OMG, he a Parsons were in RARE effing form tonight. Basically took shots at WSU through the whole show. Parsons (I got into it on Twitter with him a bit), even said he was 'shocked' that Marshall ever came to WSU in the first place. Clearly implying 'why would a great coach come here?' Then said Gregg HAD to take the Texas job if offered... why? BECAUSE IT's TEXAS and Austin is a great town (another dig at Wichita). Hey Jeffrey, head to Texas yourself.... please. Then they basically told us fans to just get over it because it's 'not about you'. Well, ok... I guess having people watch your **** show isn't 'about us' either.

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
                  OMG, he a Parsons were in RARE effing form tonight. Basically took shots at WSU through the whole show. Parsons (I got into it on Twitter with him a bit), even said he was 'shocked' that Marshall ever came to WSU in the first place. Clearly implying 'why would a great coach come here?' Then said Gregg HAD to take the Texas job if offered... why? BECAUSE IT's TEXAS and Austin is a great town (another dig at Wichita). Hey Jeffrey, head to Texas yourself.... please. Then they basically told us fans to just get over it because it's 'not about you'. Well, ok... I guess having people watch your **** show isn't 'about us' either.
                  Pretty much the same as I interpreted their ramblings....
                  Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                  Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Attached Files
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Nice dresser though. French cuffs.

Comment

OMG, he a Parsons were in RARE effing form tonight. Basically took shots at WSU through the whole show. Parsons (I got into it on Twitter with him a bit), even said he was 'shocked' that Marshall ever came to WSU in the first place. Clearly implying 'why would a great coach come here?' Then said Gregg HAD to take the Texas job if offered... why? BECAUSE IT's TEXAS and Austin is a great town (another dig at Wichita). Hey Jeffrey, head to Texas yourself.... please. Then they basically told us fans to just get over it because it's 'not about you'. Well, ok... I guess having people watch your **** show isn't 'about us' either.
                        Sounds like the same crap Jenn was spouting off last year with Marshall and Mizzou. Their whole sports department is going to remain anti-WSU until they clean house. Bringing in 1 new person doesn't change anything because the newbie is instantly converted into a KU homer by his/her idiot colleagues.

Comment

• Geezus Gregg, just look at Turgeon-- couldn't cut it in the Big 12 (now an SEC school), went to an ACC school, not much success, they switched leagues and still no sweet 16 and maybe never a Final Four. The Power 5 is a fickle *****. Stay here and be a freaking legend, AND still win at a high level. 78-65 so suck on it KWCH.

Comment

Look... Those two guys are losers. What does it say about their self worth if they put down the very city in which they work, and the very university which they predominately cover.
                            I don't know enough about Jenn or Dani, but both Parsons and Klunkel must feel miserable about their jobs.

I used to watch Bruce and Jenn's wrap show, parting shots, or whatever they call it. Since Bruce left, I rarely pull up anything on KWCH.

Next time either one of those two clowns are on Bruce's sports talk show, let 'em have it. They'll never be happy.

Comment

• Alltime best weatherman Cecil Carrier in the 50's Loved his doodles.
                              If it feels good - do it!

Comment

• Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
                                Pretty much the same as I interpreted their ramblings....
                                Doesn't this basically mean that Marshall is just way smarter than Parsons/Kunkell? Surprised he'd come here? He saw this could be a great job. He clearly saw right. Idiots.

Comment

Working...
                                X