Clear All

• Number 22 in your programs...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Man I'll miss him
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

#22=11+11=22. MB is the Man and I too will miss him. He will always be one of my favorite all time Shockers. He gave us his all and is a class act!!!!!!!
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

This is my first year being a "real" Shocker fan. I've always liked the shockers but I haven't really been into it. Anyways Matt Braeuer was my favorite this year, and he will always be remembered.
        God Bless Matt, Phil, PJ, and Lance
        Go ShOx!!

Comment

I think my avatar pic says enough about how I will remember Matt.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Touching.

A wonderful article.
            Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
            Students > Alumni
            If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
            The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Four years goes by sooo fast. Hopefully he'll stick around.

Comment

How can you help but not love Matt as a Shocker. He gave us so many great memories over the last 4 years. He is the 'firecracker', the 'speedster', 'The mouse that roared', 'the little general', and so much more to all of us Shocker fans.

The 'Creighton' shot will live in infamy for us Shocker fans. The poise he showed in the Big Dance games against Seton Hall and Tennessee was also great. The effort he showed coming back this year to try to help his team has certainly earned him a special place in our hearts.

But I have a feeling he isn't done yet...

Comment

One word . . .

Sparky!

Comment

One of my favorte memories of Matt, was that half court shot that fell at half-time, but got waved off.

Comment

One of my favorite moments with Matty B happened just a few games ago at home. Matt is so explosive moving up the court, and everyone in the Valley knows this.

Every so often he fakes his quick move and well at home the defender was so confused by this he basically jumped into Matt.

He has the power to make defenders go completely insane.

Comment

Working...
                      X