Coaches Show (2/2/15)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches Show (2/2/15)

Coach - it was just their day, wasn't our day....

Lee calls in to tell coach "Good Job"

Comment

Another caller just slobbering on Rauno and another "good job" - Coach did say Rauno maybe is to "nice"

Comment

Kennedy was trying to cheer coach up that if they had just hit their season average in 3pt's they would have been tied with UNI - coach asked if they could talke about something else.

Comment

Coach doesn't sound like he is very happy with the bench play. He said if they are going to be "hesitant" then they may not get anymore minutes. I think some of these guys will be playing (or not playing) for their spot next year.

Comment

How come I can never find the link that works
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Coach is asked what he would have done if he was the Seattle Seahawks coach - he said go to "Beast Mode"

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                Kennedy was trying to cheer coach up that if they had just hit their season average in 3pt's they would have been tied with UNI - coach asked if they could talke about something else.
                Kennedy in charge of bear hugs and sloppy kisses. My money says he wouldn't challenge Pete Carroll re: the last Seattle play in the Super Bowl. But I digress.
                Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Question on why WSU is not playing as much zone this year - Coach says his team is just a better man-2-man team this year.

Comment

Back to UNI

Dan - WSU looked hesistant to take open shots.

Coach - he said there was no reason for them to be hesitant. Kennedy disputed him based on the number of 3pt shot in the game.

Comment

Coach is going to celebrate this week 50th annivesary celebration of WSU final 4 because he knows he will never get a chance to celebrate his 50th anniversy of his final 4. He discussed all the things that are going on this weekend celebration.

Comment

I didn't think we were hesitant at all on the open shots; maybe hesitant to drive.

Comment

question on Glass and wanted a short update on H.S. recruits.

Coach said Glass is getting stronger.

Saw Landry Shamet play about 10 days ago, but hasn't had any updates of others.

Comment

I missed the first few minutes - have Ron and/or Dennis called yet???

I'll hang up and listen. ;)
                            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

not yet

Comment

Working...
                              X