Well this weekend sucked balls !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this weekend sucked balls !

The shocker men and women both lost this weekend. Maybe we should pick the winner of the Super Bowl and thier sure to lose! Plus me @shoxlax: and 5 others are stuck in Des Moines! Shoot me now!

Concur El Bait shop and booze isn't even numbing pain.

Comment

C'mon Katy Perry. Let the wardrobe malfunction begin!!!!!!!!!!
      FINAL FOURS:
      1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
      1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
      Number of Times Ranked: 157
      Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
      Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
      Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
      #3 - Dec. 2017
      #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
      #2 ~ March 2014
      Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Drove over from South Bend. Stuck in Iowa City due to storm.
        '88-'89 Shocker Hellraisers Fan of the Year.

Comment

I am here with @Belludi: and @shoxlax: and have to agree this has been a weekend to forget especially after going to the women's game and watching them lose too. I thought we could at least salvage a win by them today to take the hurt off a little from the men's game. I expect both squads to bounce back how eve and I expect we will get back I Wichita at some point.
          "Everyone has their own level of comfort, I elected to stay. I sleep well, love where I am, and have a great level of support."
          --Head Coach Gregg Marshall

Comment

my steak sucked last night...

Comment

I just saved 20% on my car insurance! (But the Shox losing still sucks)

Comment

Perspective:

VCU lost at home to a good but unspectacular Richmond team. Oh, and their PG, the guy who was about to shred the all time D1 career steals record, Briante Webber, blew out his knee and is done for his college career, if not his basketball career. He tore his ACL and his MCL.

You think Ram fans are a little down today?

And that's just sports my friends.
                Last edited by WuDrWu; February 1, 2015, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                  I just saved 20% on my car insurance! (But the Shox losing still sucks)
                  I think that it's 15%.

Comment

And my kid's soccer team sucked because their coach was awful this weekend too. And I'm the coach!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                      C'mon Katy Perry. Let the wardrobe malfunction begin!!!!!!!!!!
                      Do you think one or both are pierced?
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Heard that a friend committed suicide and his family needs help covering expenses. Sucks in spades.

Comment

This sucks! Shocks lose men and women! We get stuck in Des Moines and to top it off the Sea hawks lose due to a poor coaching call! Hmmmmmmmm......

Comment

My auto finally died ... yep, been a bad weekend.

Comment

Are people still stuck in Des Moines or elsewhere? Since it looked like snow would continue through most of today with lots of accumulation, we decided to plow through and made it back last night. Was not fun. Snow all the way from Cedar Falls to KC, then rain KC TO ICT. Couldn't drive faster than 30-40 though Iowa and Missouri due to the snow, so took 11 hours to get back at 4 am. Ugh. At least it was an awesome game... oh wait.

Darius and Shaq need lessons in Play Angry from Carl or AC. Tuttle schooled them and they kept getting driven and giving up soft fouls. After a couple times of that he needed to be on his back. Hopefully this is the wake up call they need. There will be tougher bigs than Tuttle in March.

I also can't help but feel like our X's and O's and in-game adjustments are not as strong this year. Those in the know, was that Jans' forte?

Comment

Working...
                              X