X-Man Wichita State Highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-Man Wichita State Highlights

just a few highlights of the X-Man @ WSU. Enjoy.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Damn, that one guy got POSTERIZED bad!!
    Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
    Students > Alumni
    If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
    The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

I find it hard that a high school student in Wichita Kansas listens to Madlib and/or MF DOOM.
      But I love that song but not for that clip.

I dont think I have ever seen Xavier McDaniel footage though from when he played here so for that sir I thank you

Comment

Awesome!
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I love the 2nd or 3rd one against Tulsa and there is Wichitan Ricky Ross watching the slam.

Comment

X had one of the best turn-around jump shots of all time.
            "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
              I find it hard that a high school student in Wichita Kansas listens to Madlib and/or MF DOOM.

I dont think I have ever seen Xavier McDaniel footage though from when he played here so for that sir I thank you

I listen to a lot of different music. I really don't think it's a great song for the video either but I was low on music selection. Got a new comp, old comp crashed had about 10,000 songs on it :(

Comment

Originally posted by worldwideballa21

I listen to a lot of different music. I really don't think it's a great song for the video either but I was low on music selection. Got a new comp, old comp crashed had about 10,000 songs on it :(
                Great choice though. from a great great album. The video for the song is insane as well.

Comment

The X-Man had a nose for the ball. There were games that I felt the Shocks did not work hard enough to get X the ball. Not to worry. X would just get all the more aggressive and mean and just rebound and go get the ball. He was our enforcer. He knew how to protect even Gary Cundiff from harms way.

The only time I seen X back down was when both Tree Rollins and Kevin Wilkens (both 7'0") of the Atlanta Hawks took off after him at the same time with potential violence on their mind. X took off and later was quoted as saying what was going through his mind at that very moment. He said something like "I thought to myself---X it is time to bail out!!!!!!!" And he did! Now that was an intelligent move. Better than getting your brains knocked out. X and #23 MJ had some fierce games on the court against each other as well. I do remember X playing at least once in the NBA All Star game too.

X use to play pick up games here in the summer with our Shocks. What concerned me was he was so rough, I was afraid he was going to injure our players. He did toughen them up though!!!!!!!
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

What a pleasure to see a really athletic big man in a Shocker uniform. Maybe GM can make it happen once again in the very, very near future.

Comment

I disagree. It goes well with the look of the film, and at the same time draws it into a modern context...
                      Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                      Students > Alumni
                      If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                      The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                        I do remember X playing at least once in the NBA All Star game too.
                        Yeah, in the last minutes of his all-star game he committed an offensive goaltending on Kareem's only 3pt attempt of his carreer. Maybe he thought Kareem was throwing him an 'oop.
                        I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

Working...
                        X