Former Shocker Victim Doing Quite Well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Shocker Victim Doing Quite Well

I assume this is the same Klay Thompson that the Shockers totally shutdown in the 2012 NIT semi-final blowout over Wazzoo.

He went 1-10 and 0-5 from 3 that game. He went 9-9 from 3 in that quarter yesterday.

Comment

Couldn't have had anything to do with Shocker defense, could it?

Still, that is a remarkable feat!

Comment

Wouldn't have happened if Toure Murry was guarding him.

Comment

My only knowledge of this guy came from watching us completely take apart that other WSU team in the NIT semis, and seeing Klay laying bricks and moping up and down the court. Never thought he'd amount to much in the NBA. I was clearly wrong. This Golden State team is a lot of fun to watch, and Klay has been a consistent stud for them this season.
          "The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning."
          -- Pele

Comment

Originally posted by Perezident View Post
            My only knowledge of this guy came from watching us completely take apart that other WSU team in the NIT semis, and seeing Klay laying bricks and moping up and down the court. Never thought he'd amount to much in the NBA. I was clearly wrong. This Golden State team is a lot of fun to watch, and Klay has been a consistent stud for them this season.
            I ended up with him on my Fantasy League Dynasty team along with KD. Needless to say i have performed well.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
            X