#14 Wichita State @ Missouri State Official Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seskridge
    They made Wichita and state the easiest to read on the shirt. Fail on them.
    I was thinking the same thing. Glad someone else noticed it as well.
    The Assman

Comment

• ron baker, man

Comment

• So hitting the rim on a tip doesn't count?

I would have missed that

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
          I was thinking the same thing. Glad someone else noticed it as well.
          No one said th we folk were the smart kind

Comment

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post
            Fair point. 15 out of 350 teams.
            I actually meant that I think we ARE one of those 15 teams. If they're comparing our road win % to the home win % of everyone else, our home win % is higher, and so we'd be one of the 15.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• I love this. For some reason I realllllllyyyyy don 't like SWMSU or whatever they are called now.
              On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

• I want 70.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Bush is having one of the better games I've seen from him so far. Still nothing offensively, but he's been effective out there.
                  Originally posted by BleacherReport
                  Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by seskridge
                    They made Wichita and state the easiest to read on the shirt. Fail on them.
                    Wait so they are just wearing 850 maroon shirts that basically say WICHITA STATE if you are any more than 30 feet away?

Comment

• Good game from Kelly and Wamukota.

Comment

• Well, at least in this "rivalry", the games have been close and both teams are competitive.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Well that was a beat down can't wait for the game at Northern Iowa that should be a good test.
                          2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                          2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                          2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                          2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                          The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• If you haven't thoroughly enjoyed this beatdown you're dead inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                              Wait so they are just wearing 850 maroon shirts that basically say WICHITA STATE if you are any more than 30 feet away?
                              So in great Missouri thinking, there's actually about an extra 2000 WSU fans in attendance tonight.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                                I actually meant that I think we ARE one of those 15 teams. If they're comparing our road win % to the home win % of everyone else, our home win % is higher, and so we'd be one of the 15.
                                I would think they would eliminate us from contention making it 15 out of 350 teams, but Kennedy didn't specify when he pointed out the stat. It could very well be 14 out of 350 when you eliminate our home record.

Comment

Working...
                                X