Missouri State message board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri State message board

Does anyone have the link to this site? Thought I saw it on here before but now I cannot find it. Thank you in advance!

Don't know if they have more than one.

Comment

Originally posted by dideyewin View Post
      Does anyone have the link to this site? Thought I saw it on here before but now I cannot find it. Thank you in advance!
      Click on the LINKS tab at the top of the page. Links to the message boards for all the Valley schools are on the right side of that page.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Click on the LINKS tab at the top of the page. Links to the message boards for all the Valley schools are on the right side of that page.
        WOW!!!! You learn something new every day!!!:)

Comment

Links does not show up on the mobile version.

Comment

If any Shox fans get a chance to do some trolling....please go to Missouri State message boards. It would be ghostly except they all have their panties in a bunch about Lusk and Marcus Marshall.

You can almost hear the crickets chirping!
            Don't sweat the petty things .....and.....don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Wow, I don't know how to troll and probably wouldn't even if I knew how. That has to be the most a/pathetic fan forum I have ever seen. I'm glad I didn't have internet during the Cohen years, it would have been like this Bear board for sure.
              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                Wow, I don't know how to troll and probably wouldn't even if I knew how. That has to be the most a/pathetic fan forum I have ever seen. I'm glad I didn't have internet during the Cohen years, it would have been like this Bear board for sure.
                No it wouldn't. WSU fans had just experienced (almost a decade) of success in basketball, so we were still optimistic that it would turn around. That why MVC fan were always annoyed with WSU fans, here we were in the abyss and we still believed we would climb out and be a Top 25 team.

Meanwhile - SWMO has had no success, even in their greatest years they were snubbed. They have been beaten down and they don't know what it like to be successful or even to dream about it.

Comment

I thought this comment was hilarious about what they should do next.

"After that I start calling every juco in the country asking if anyone is related to Carl Hall and I go from there. "

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                      No it wouldn't. WSU fans had just experienced (almost a decade) of success in basketball, so we were still optimistic that it would turn around. That why MVC fan were always annoyed with WSU fans, here we were in the abyss and we still believed we would climb out and be a Top 25 team.

Meanwhile - SWMO has had no success, even in their greatest years they were snubbed. They have been beaten down and they don't know what it like to be successful or even to dream about it.
                      You could be right but my experience was different. Without the flow of information that we take for granted today and without a source of info from anybody in the know, I was in despair mode. I had no reason to believe that the same department that hired Cohen could be trusted to make things right again. Thankfully, that's in the rear view.
                      One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                        You could be right but my experience was different. Without the flow of information that we take for granted today and without a source of info from anybody in the know, I was in despair mode. I had no reason to believe that the same department that hired Cohen could be trusted to make things right again. Thankfully, that's in the rear view.
                        I agree. Who among us in the 90s could have dreamed of the things being discussed in the 55-4 thread? Not Shocktoberfest.

Comment

At least they moved on from the name of their forum coinciding with a documentary about large bearded homosexual men. That caused some confusion on Google I'm sure.
                          ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            I thought this comment was hilarious about what they should do next.

"After that I start calling every juco in the country asking if anyone is related to Carl Hall and I go from there. "
                            Re: What to do next

Is MoSt too small to poach Coach Jans from Bowling Green?
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

At least one poster on one of the several "Fire Lusk" threads mentioned HCCJ as a target they should pursue. I doubt that he would want anything to do with MoSt. His next payday should be much more lucrative than the Bears will want to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X