Loyola pre-game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyola pre-game

Wondering if there is a place where fellow Shockers might be gathering before the game. (In Chicago)

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
    Wondering if there is a place where fellow Shockers might be gathering before the game. (In Chicago)
    The Shocker bar I've been told is called The Crew. It is at Lawrence and Broadway. We will be there pregame.

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShox25 View Post
      The Shocker bar I've been told is called The Crew. It is at Lawrence and Broadway. We will be there pregame.
      Done deal and I have an extra ticket behind our bench if anyone needs to purchase one

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        Done deal and I have an extra ticket behind our bench if anyone needs to purchase one
        Shoxlax are you buying a round again? :-)

Comment

My son and I are still needing tickets, if anyone has 2 extra.

Comment

If everyone's stopping by The Crew, then I'll be there too. See you tomorrow!

Comment

Shoxlax are you buying a round again? :-)
              Yeah why not?

Comment

I'm in town for the game with wife and kids. Mid court seats, looking forward to a good game.

Comment

A. That's about 2 miles from the Arena.
                  B. When you look it up on Google, you get this: http://chicago.gaycities.com/bars/168-crew-bar-grill

Here is a list of bars/restaurants, etc. (with links, addresses, etc.) within walking distance from arena.

Chicago Area Transportation Chicago Transit Authority Amtrak Chicago Area Traffic Parking at Loyola Loyola Area Restaurants/Bars Ann Sather (Breakfast/Brunch, Swedish), 1147 W. Granville Ave. Blaze Pizza (Fast fired pizza) 6550 N. Sheridan Rd. Bruno and Tim’s Lounge (Revered Loyola Neighborhood … Continue reading →

Comment

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Comment

Originally posted by Rambler63 View Post
                      A. That's about 2 miles from the Arena.
                      B. When you look it up on Google, you get this: http://chicago.gaycities.com/bars/168-crew-bar-grill

Here is a list of bars/restaurants, etc. (with links, addresses, etc.) within walking distance from arena.

http://www.ramblermania.net/visiting-chicago/
                      Go back....it's a trap.
                      Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Check your PM

Comment

Dude that's the last time I take your advice

Comment

Originally posted by DocLove View Post
                            If everyone's stopping by The Crew, then I'll be there too. See you tomorrow!
                            Dude that's the last time I take your advice
                            I hope everyone that saw the original post checks back in. There might be some surprised fans and patrons, particularly if your handle is @DocLove: and you're introducing yourself hoping to find Shocker fans.

Comment

Looks like it could be @Cdizzle:'s type of joint. Anybody showing up there might not get the type of 'shocker' that they were looking for...
                              Last edited by shoxrox89; January 10, 2015, 10:05 PM.
                              Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

Working...
                              X