Out of town radio broadcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of town radio broadcast

I live out of state and am wondering if the the radio broadcast is available anywhere online or by other means. Last few times knss / kfh on the tunein app have not carried it.I'm probably behind and this is likely old news, just curious.
    "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

The games moved to KEYN this year and it looks like they're on TuneIn.

Comment

Why don't you try links, then Shocker radio

Comment

There is also an audio link on Shockervision. You don't need to be a subscriber to use that link.

Comment

I'm out of town also. I've just learned to go to the home page of the station, click on the "listen live" button at the appointed hour and there it is. Sometimes KEYN is a little funky because it tries to play its music program during the broadcast of the game.

Comment

I was out of town for the Drake game, so I went to the keyn.com website and clicked on Listen. It worked fine, and the postgame shows continued uneventfully as well.

Comment

I will say this, if any athletic department people are reading.....

I used to be able to sync Mike and my ESPN3 video of the game. (I am living in Oklahoma now). The Shockerradio.com stream was ahead of the WATCHESPN stream, and I could simply pause the Shocker radio stream to be about the same as the TV.

Now.... That here is no Shockerradio.com, the streamer through shockervision, and the WSU app, has no ability to pause the stream.

I can pause the stream through Tune-in and the KEYN site, but those streams are SO far behind real-time, it puts me minutes behind real time in order to pause the TV to wait for the radio to catch up.

Basically, the stream from shockervision, and the app, is not nearly as nice as the Shockerradio.com stream. It is also WAY over modulated and sounds bad. The Tune-in stream from KEYN sounds great, but is way too far behind.

I am not a fan of the CBS Sports Properties so far. They act like streaming the games is the new, awesome thing to do (took VBall and Women's Bball OFF THE AIR), but the streaming is worse quality than Shockerradio.com. I don't get it. Our media stuff is so far behind what BSC schools is. I would pay good money to get something quality.
              Goo Shockers

Comment

I also noticed the delay in the KEYN stream. Couldn't turn the sound down and watch the game with the KEYN guys doing color because of it.

Also, couldn't get KEYN in Mexico. Don't understand that, perhaps a change on TunedIn, but I was able to get KNSS in Sydney during the Kentucky game last year, so I didn't get that one, either.

Comment

I used to listen to Shocker games via shockerradio on all of my deployments, of course I missed a couple when we were out on a job. I know I have had a good stream from East Africa, the Arabian Peninsula, and the sandbox.

Go Shocks!
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                  X