Northern Iowa game on the 31st...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Iowa game on the 31st...

Who's going? My wife and I will be driving from Omaha. We went last year and didn't see many Shocker fans. Any chance if a fan meetup?

I'm there along with about five others

Comment

I know of a strong KC contingent making the trip. They'll make a pit stop at Jethro's in Des Moines and then continue on the narrow, windy roads of north central Iowa.

Comment

This will be my 3rd annual trip there. Our first year there was 4 of us, last year 6 of us and this year I think I have 13 confirmed. I have 9 tickets together behind the goal again and then 2 in the back of the section behind our bench. If anyone, has any extras for sale let me know. We are a group of mid to upper 20's in age that definitely will be at the bar before. Maybe shoxlax remembers the name of it? There was probably 25 WSU fans there before the game last year as I know Dustin Kuhn also had a group that drove up. Plus with all original Iowan assistant coaches we had (a lot of their family and friends went) I felt like the WSU crowd was pretty good last year.

Comment

I might ride up with the Shoxlax crowd if they promise not to tie me to the top of the vehicle. It's crazy cold.

Comment

Are tickets still available? I looked at one of their recent box scores and I was surprised that there were only slightly over 5000 at a home game. I would have guessed that they would be closer to capacity.
            ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

I thought I read in a different thread, maybe a week or two ago, that the WSU game sold out shortly after tickets went on sale.

Media Love thread, page 12. Shocks02 reported tickets sold out in an hour. (Unless, of course, Shocks02 is actually a Panther in disguise.)
              Last edited by wusphlash; January 9, 2015, 07:33 PM.
              Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Going with several others. OP's (the Other Place), great pizza, cold beer!

Comment

Working...
                X