WSU VERSUS DRAKE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU VERSUS DRAKE PREDICTIONS AND PREGAME DISCUSSIONS

Here's the deal. When I was knee-high to a grasshoppa and was expecting too much out of life, Aunt Gertrude would say, "What you ya want FSF, eggs in your beer?" No, but we would like to cause some tears in some Bulldawgs beer. So go ahead Valley teams, make our Season because we already know you will be perfecting the 1-3-1 or any other funky junky zone you can play. Coach Marshall after the GW game expressed his eagerness to get some serious instructional practices going. No Valley team will be taken lightly, especially in their barns. A road win is just what we need to get another nice winning streak going. Look for our inside/outside game to show some positive signs in this game.

MVC CHAMPS----------70

Lady and the Tramp--59
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

We need to really kick the living crap out of Drake.

Last edited by ShockerPrez; December 26, 2014, 05:01 PM.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Pain.

Comment

Ralph 70,
        Maury 57

Comment

My prediction? Drake plays zone.

We will learn a little bit about this team in how they come out and execute and what kind of fire they play with. I think Brown and Holland have earned some extra minutes, and they turn those into solid outings.

Shox 68
          Drake 53
          -Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind-

GO SHOX!

Comment

If Drake plays a good zone D:
            WSU 72
            Drake 66

If Drake is Drake
            WSU 71
            Drake 44
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

FWIW, the Shockers are 327th in adjusted tempo this season (per kenpom) and Drake is 326th. Projected possessions for the game is just 58.

Comment

Does a versus Drake prediction thread need to exist? I mean, Drake has three wins, one against a non D1 program and two against programs with RPI's of 314 and 325. This is going to be a beat down of epic proportions. Hell, JR Simon could run the point the entire game and we'd still win by 30. In fact, start Simon, Bush, Shaq, Zach Bush and Evan on a bum ankle and we still clobber these guys.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                  Does a versus Drake prediction thread need to exist? I mean, Drake has three wins, one against a non D1 program and two against programs with RPI's of 314 and 325. This is going to be a beat down of epic proportions. Hell, JR Simon could run the point the entire game and we'd still win by 30. In fact, start Simon, Bush, Shaq, Zach Bush and Evan on a bum ankle and we still clobber these guys.
                  Kiss of death.
                  An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

I don't know, but if we struggle at all with Drake, it will be okay to start the meltdown :)

Comment

I wouldn't want to be Drake. WSU 104, Drake 55

Comment

I think we should kick their a$$ just for making the "all about the drake" video.

This game is gonna be All about the Shox

Comment

Ralph Miller 88
                          Maury John 58

Comment

I want to see us inflict pain on our next few opponents to make the guys understand how important this is and what can happen in the blink of eye (drake's current season).

Comment

Play Angry. I mean really angry.

Comment

Working...
                              X