Merry Christmas & Happy New Years Everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas & Happy New Years Everyone

Just wanted to tell everyone Merry Christmas, happy holidays and new year. It's been a great year with everyone here, we've experienced unprecedented winning in basketball, a great run in so many sports at Wichita State going to their respective NCAA tournaments, and a lot of support for student athletes getting their degrees and becoming alumni with the rest of us. Our university is expanding, renovating and it's a great time to be a Shocker. On top of all of that, we've come together as a community on here for something other than our love athletics, but our love and compassion for the struggles of our loved ones. What we all could do in a matter of a couple weeks, raising $1,700 for cancer research and to add to a scholarship in the memory of a passionate Shocker truly brings a tear to my eye. Here is to 2015 hopefully moving onward and upward.

Happy holidays Shockernetters.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Back at you. My wish for every SNer and their family and significants is the Merriest and Healthiest of Christmases and lots more consecutive victories.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!
      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Couldn't have said it any better. Please check out my message of gratitude. http://shockernet.net/forum/showthre...783#post526783

Comment

Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year. Everyone be safe. We have a lot of work to do in 2015.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone.

Even you @JH4P - and yes, I realize that it's not technically Christmas Day yet .:highly_amused:

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                Merry Christmas everyone.

Even you @JH4P - and yes, I realize that it's not technically Christmas Day yet .:highly_amused:
                It is in Moscow, Russia.
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Likewise, ditto, same to you and all Shockernetters.

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone.....
                    Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                    Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Shockernetters. Here's my hopes your 2015 will be a happy and successful year and that the Shockers will provide us with a lot of wins maybe even a NC!

Comment

May God bless each and everyone of you always!!!!!!!!!!! Reply #11.
                        Last edited by forevershockerfan; December 24, 2014, 05:43 PM.
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Cheers!
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Ya'll should be thinking bout turning in. For one, I've seen a few of you...you need your beauty sleep. Two, the slightly over weight guy in a suit (no, not Marty Simmons) knows if you are asleep or not and might not bring you Shocker cheer. Merry Christmas fellow SN'rs.

Comment

"Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Working...
                              X