Other Games Thread - Diamond Head Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
    I understand that Hawaii predominately plays a zone defense. I'm not sure how we would match up against that type of team that uses so much zone. I'm going to root for Nebraska because I like to a) see us beat Power 5 conference programs, b) Nebraska will probably have a better RPI when March rolls around and c) since they are a regional program, I want to make sure we can impose our dominance on such teams whenever the opportunity arises.
    The zone worries me also. Also just look at what a home team is doing against the #10 team in the nation. Things can happen.

Comment

Nebraska down 34-23 to Hawaii at half.

Comment

36-33 Hawaii. Huskers cutting right into that lead.

Comment

Tie ball game 14 minutes left.

Comment

Huskers with a furious second half comeback. I would be surprised if they lost this game, as they have all the momentum and I think they are the better team. Apparently there have been 4 technicals called I'm this game.

Comment

51-49 Hawaii at the under 4 timeout. Nebraska headed to the line for a 1-and-1.

Comment

Back and forth 2nd half. Hawaii up 56-63 with 2:24 left

Comment

UH up 2 with 57 sec

Comment

Looks like it's going to be a road game at Hawaii tomorrow...

Comment

Looks like we get the home team. Gonna have an extra 7,000 fans to fight off tomorrow night. Go Shox!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                        Huskers with a furious second half comeback. I would be surprised if they lost this game, as they have all the momentum and I think they are the better team. Apparently there have been 4 technicals called I'm this game.
                        WRONG

Comment

This tournament sucks.

Comment

It's just a name brand team we didn't get to play... They don't deserve to play us. Only reason people want to play them is because they play in the big ten... Other then that they stink

Comment

Remember, this is the same Nebraska team that lost to Incarnate Word. All in all, it is disappointing that what seemed like a fine tournament now looks quite weak but it won't make or break anything. BYU is better than any team we'll face in this tournament, but the other teams from that tournament were downright terrible. On average this tournament will end up a little better than last year's, and our OOC SoS will be good. We'll have another terrible SOS at the end of the year, but that won't be the fault of Nebraska. The MVC is what will drag us down, and there's nothing to be done about that.

Comment

Darn I really wanted to play Nebraska. They really know how to husk things up.

Comment

Working...
                                X