Games of Pinterest revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games of Pinterest revisited

Lots of bad losses on here for our opponents AND Big 5 teams as well. None may be worse than Texas Southern's victory over the Mighty Spartans.

The prevailing theory is the major upsets occur in or around finals week of the various schools that get knocked off. As we know finals weeks vary from school to school. What would be interesting is to really try and corroborate that theory with hard facts. Very tough to do; probably have to take a 10 yr look back of the 5 biggest non con upsets with each year and find out then when the schools finals weeks were that year. Might be interesting stuff. Of course the Big 5 would probably insist on standardized finals weeks for all

I miss the 'games of Pintrest', and I think it's absolutely hilarious that big mouthed P5 whore Izzo had it put to him by a 300+ RPI team at his place,

Comment

This has been a good season for it, too. There have been a lot of eggs laid by the power 5 chickens. It makes a lot of sense why they get scared to play "lesser" teams. Wouldn't want the world to know you aren't that much better.

Comment

Unfortunately, just in time for the new topic Bowling Green is down at half 37-36 to D2 Ferris State.

Comment

I'm thinking more in line of 4-5 Quinnipiac beating 8-2 Oregon St 60-52 and potentially, 5-4 North Texas leading sCUm at half 35-18.

Comment

Don't know what's going on with BG, but it appears the honeymoon is over. Ferris St 82-66 @BG in the closing minutes.

Comment

The mean green pulled it out
              The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Just gotta love the blueturds dropping one to UNT. Was this game in Denton?

Comment

Thinking out loud here, how fun would it be to hand-pick 22 frat guys that look like they could play rugby, join the big priest, win both basketball and football conference titles?
                  For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                  - said no one ever...

Comment

Looks like the chicken hawks are $hitting the bed tonight.....

Comment

From what I'm seeing of Oubre, Bill Self's eyes or judgment isn't what it used to be. Happy we got Frankamp.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                        From what I'm seeing of Oubre, Bill Self's eyes or judgment isn't what it used to be. Happy we got Frankamp.
                        However, his hair has magically stayed the same the last 10 years.

Comment

JHox looking a little intimi_ated.

E_it: ha_ to take out the _ to _escribe this effort
                          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                          - said no one ever...

Comment

Pin IT!!!!!

Take care of biz & we're back in top 10!!!

Comment

Temple 77-chockenhawks 52

Comment

Working...
                              X