No announcement yet.

Shockers vs. Alabama Game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rashard misses more in-and-out free throws, good grief. You can tell he's naturally a ~65% shooter at the stripe and I wish it would hurry up and revert to the mean already.

Ugly half but about what I expected. Alabama is all-world at making us look like **** with their length. Just gotta tough it out and find a way.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Torn Achilles Id bet anything.
      I know why you're saying that - on the broadcast when the Doc first came over Evan was gesturing to his Achilles. But on replay it was a perpendicular injury and would be really odd to be an Achilles.

I'm no expert but I've witnessed 2 Achilles pops and heard 2 others described and they were north-south injuries, not east-west.

Let's cross our fingers - I've never known an Achilles recovery of less than 9 months, and nobody came back 100 percent.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
        That was a fast jump ball cal
        I've noticed a lot of that lately, lots of anticipation jump balls.

Comment

Crap half. Hoping for a crap win.

We are seeing what athletic big me do to us. Our bigs have to step up.

Comment

Guards need to draw fouls. Instead, they are floating in and getting blocked. Surprised Rauno was such a late entry.

Like Katz just said, we are not playing Angry...
            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
              That was a fast jump ball cal
              Never seen that before! Ha

Comment

I re-wrote this post 5 times and gave up. I'll settle on this, I selfishly wish Cle had one more year at WSU.

Comment

'bama needs this one badly.

Comment

The backcourt needs to step their game up in the second half. They have been the catalyst all season, need to continue that for the reminder of the game.
                    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                      I re-wrote this post 5 times and gave up. I'll settle on this, I selfishly wish Cle had one more year at WSU.
                      And Chadrack and Kadeem...
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Ron and Fred getting worn down? Lots of minutes lately. They just look a step slow.

Comment

They're blanketing Bakerr. That led to Carter going off. They adjusted to covering Baker and Carter. Somebody else needs to have the courage to take a shot and the ability to make it. Looks like VanVleet is only hunting drives, and 'Bama is going to give that to him all night with the height they have around the basket.

In an odd twist, the most effective offense we've had is the perimeter players kicking the ball out to Carter for a mid-range jumper.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

If you offered me a 1 point win right now, I'd take it and be absolutely thrilled. This is gonna be a grind.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                              agreed. he would have had 10/12 points by now. just have to keep on keepin on.. and "d" them right back.

i just hope that the shockers can finally get a win with vitale at courtside. hasn't happened yet. but, damn, guard penetration is and will be nonexistant this game. 'tide did their homework.

Comment

Calling all finishers. Please show up for second half.
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X