No announcement yet.

Official Detroit discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a great comeback on the road after being 10 down.

Comment

• W

A Win is a win, especially on the road

What doesn't kill you will only make you stronger...

need a drink... still not happy with DC's FT shooting. He needs to walk home, at least to St. Louis...

but I will get over it....
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Played like crap. Was down by double-digits in the 2nd half. Still came back to win by 9. That was a gutty, gutty win.

Despite our weaknesses, we're still winners. Simple as that.

Darius Carter went total 180. He went from weak and timid to BEAST. If we see more BEAST all the time, then we won't have to worry as much this year.

Hit the free throws when it mattered, but that is a big issue this year.

Thank God for the W.

GO SHOX, GO UTES.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• This Traverse City, MI Founder's Red's Rye P.A. is for you Darius Carter!!!!!

You're making DickieV revise his talking points.

A game well played young man.
          For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
          - said no one ever...

Comment

• Final stats:

Team Stats WICH DET
            Shooting 26-63 (.413) 26-58 (.448)
            3PT Shooting 9-28 (.321) 9-24 (.375)
            Free Throws 16-25 (.640) 7-10 (.700)
            Rebounds 18-43 9-35
            Assists 13 12
            Steals 9 5
            Blocks 0 4
            Turnovers 10 13
            Fouls 11 22
            Largest Lead - -
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• We made our last 7 free throws.

Comment

• I will stop obsessing over DC's FT %, except to say that it doesn't help that TC is barely shooting over 50% for the year also....

Houston, we DO have a problem....
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Grabbed lunch over halftime, and we were down by 10 when I got back. And then it was down to 4 before I could even get nervous.

Howard played a good game. Off night from 3, but our FT shooting is a long term issue now.

I'm not worried about this team getting out of their FT shooting funk or FVV breaking out of his own funk. Definitely would like to see more production from the bench, though. And Carter has to stay out of foul trouble, because this is the Carter we need to dominate.
                  Originally posted by BleacherReport
                  Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                    I will stop obsessing over DC's FT %, except to say that it doesn't help that TC is barely shooting over 50% for the year also....

Houston, we DO have a problem....
                    Cotton's fingers are definitely still impacting his shooting.
                    Originally posted by BleacherReport
                    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Carter with just four fouls in his last three games.

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
                        Carter with just four fouls in his last three games.
                        all against good teams too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Opened at -9.5.

Vegas knows.
                          Seriously, isn't that just mind-blowing how they do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
                            Eagle feature curse. First Nurger then Carter.
                            Guess that's why they play the second half. Nice recovery, Darius.
                            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• @KingJames: Watching lil cuz @DCarter12_ go to work! #DoubleDouble #GoShockers

'Bron giving Darrius and the Shox some love. Let's get that man in The Chuck this year!
                              The Assman

Comment

• crazy our last 2 games were won by us by 77-68 and were 2 entirely different outcomes on how they ended there
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X