Official Detroit discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HenryMuto View Post
    These are no win situation games for you guys. If you win you were expected to win but if you lose everyone will go crazy on what a bad loss but it's hard to win on the road especially against solid mid major teams.
    Especially hard since we have been the best road team in America over the last 4-5 years....
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Not going to shoot 40% from the field and 57% from the line (including 2 front ends of 1-1) and expect to beat much of anyone, especially a talented group of young kids you just spent 18 minutes trying to convince they are as good as you.

This is likely to be a battle all the way now.
      Well, we wanted a tough schedule, but I didn't think we we be making it tough on ourselves....

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
        Sounds similar to Utah.... lack of an inside game.....
        True but the end game needs to be a W for the good guys. Teams get really up for us and we have to take the wind out of their sails or this can be a nail-biter.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Bad start.

Comment

Baker.

Comment

This free throw shooting (or lack there of) is going to drive me to drinking

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                This free throw shooting (or lack there of) is going to drive me to drinking
                Damn.

Comment

Well crap.

Comment

Darisus needs to be benched as a starter until he can hit his FTs....

Comment

This is ugly. I don't know who these guys are.

Comment

This year's team is so much more vulnerable to a bad night shooting (or anything else going wrong) than last year's because of a lack of size and ability to throw the ball into the post with anything more than a passing fancy.

The Shocks may win today, and they may win a lot of games, but the invincibility cloak has been removed.

Comment

Nothing inside.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Speaking of FT shooting, where is Ehimen Orupke when you need him?

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                              Darisus needs to be benched as a starter until he can hit his FTs....
                              You follow through on that and there aren't going to be any players.

But we aren't hitting any open shots.

Comment

Every team has a game where nothing seems to go right. Looks like this will be that game for WSU.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X