Student ticket question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student ticket question

Hey guys, I'm finally a Shocker student!! Its about F'in time too!! (took me 5 years to obtain an associates from Butler while slaving for ADT)

The question I have is it anything like other big Div 1 schools for example my best friend is a KU student which he said he has to camp out for most of his tickets. Does shocker students have to do this for every game? Or if any student on here will be willing to tell me how to obtain student tickets would be awesome!

I cant wait to cheer ANGRY!!!

GO SHOCKERS!!!

Originally posted by VanillaRice
    Hey guys, I'm finally a Shocker student!! Its about F'in time too!! (took me 5 years to obtain an associates from Butler while slaving for ADT)
    1) Welcome to the family!

2) Working your way through college? You're doing it the right way!

3) Juco before four year school? Nicely done!

4) Sweet username.

5) Cant help ya with student tickets but there are enough empty seats at each game that I think if you just show up and plead ignorance the front ticket office will probably find a way to let you in and give you the scoop for future games. But call 978-FANS and ask the source directly. Even if they say it's sold out try showing up 15 minutes before tipoff and see if they have any extras.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by VanillaRice View Post

The question I have is it anything like other big Div 1 schools for example my best friend is a KU student which he said he has to camp out for most of his tickets. Does shocker students have to do this for every game? Or if any student on here will be willing to tell me how to obtain student tickets would be awesome!

I cant wait to cheer ANGRY!!!

GO SHOCKERS!!!
      Here's some info from twitter:

@ShockerManiac:s: Can't pick up your MBB tickets on Dec. 22? Attend @GoShockers:WBB vs Kstate to secure your tickets. #WATCHUS http://t.co/WK30RntPtn
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

And if you have tickets please be sure to use them No Excuses!!!
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

My friend has been picking up the tickets so I think I can relay the system well enough...

There are scheduled pickup dates, where you can get tickets for two, sometimes three games at a time. The next such date is December 22. See this link for the rest: http://www.goshockers.com/ViewArticl...CLID=205685333

Basically, the ticket office opens at 8:30, but people line up before then. Once it opens, you pass them your student ID and tell them how many you want (up to four). The first one is free, but then they charge you on an increasing scale for the subsequent ones. The second ticket has usually been $10, but once was $15. I think the third would be in the $25 range.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Note that you can pick up tickets at the Ticket Office in Koch Arena, the RSC, the Heskett Center, and the satellite campuses. However, guest tickets can only be purchased at the Ticket Office.

Comment

Hey there, welcome to the student section! I have never had to get there before 8:30AM to secure my tickets. I wouldn't worry too much about it as long as you get there before 9!
              "Say it slowly and savor it..."
              Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

Working...
              X