Thank you Seniors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Seniors!

Its been quite a ride. The groundwork you helped lay will continue to live on going forward.
    NIT's
    A Sweet 16
    The buzzerbeater against CU...
    The list is long...

THANKS!
    YOUSUCKITPOX

Great student athletes who would make any parent proud. Thank you for staying off the police blogs.

Comment

Originally posted by boyshocker
      Great student athletes who would make any parent proud. Thank you for staying off the police blogs.
      You know... that's a darn good point. We've all been extremely disapointed this season, however it's because of the right kind of bad record.
      :good:
      SFL is back!

Comment

Seniors

It's been wonderful. Coach Turgeon recruited really quality young men and placed WSU back on the map.

Thank you Matt, P.J., Phil and Lance for giving it all you had, for many thrills and for being such quality people.

Comment

Thanks for the memories guys. You will never be forgotten!

Comment

Congrats to our fellow Alumni! Now go out and kick butt in the world at large. :posterwsu: :posterwu: :goshocks: 8)
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

i just kinda realized.
              its sad that pj and matts last season was so poor.
              They def deserve more.
              and we spend so much time talkin abou tnext year, and lookin forward to it, and i think its gonna be wierd to see a team without either of those two.
              "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
              CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Thanks for the memories guys.

And thanks for being good people and fine representatives of the university in general.

You guys make us proud to be Shockers! :posterwu:
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
                  i just kinda realized.
                  its sad that pj and matts last season was so poor.
                  They def deserve more.
                  and we spend so much time talkin abou tnext year, and lookin forward to it, and i think its gonna be wierd to see a team without either of those two.
                  Yes, but they had a great final game at Koch. Thats at least a bit of a consolation.

Best wishes for the seniors. :)

Comment

Anyone know the degree status of our seniors?
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

According to the announcer last night, all are on track to graduate this spring. Not sure if these all are right, but PJ in Ethnic Studies; Phil in Business (maybe with a real estate background); Matt in Sports Admin.; and I can't remember Lance. Maybe Communications?
                      Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

I think I remember that Lance wants to be a guidance counselor, so whatever degree provides that opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by wsu789
                          According to the announcer last night, all are on track to graduate this spring. Not sure if these all are right, but PJ in Ethnic Studies; Phil in Business (maybe with a real estate background); Matt in Sports Admin.; and I can't remember Lance. Maybe Communications?
                          Sociology.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wsu789
                            Thanks!
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I think they said on the radio Lance is a double major in Sociology and Liberal Arts.

Thanks, seniors, for all the great memories! Congratulations on your time here and your degrees!!
                              Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Working...
                              X