X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    I didnt listen to the radio.

Did MK think these refs were bad?
    Yes, he expressed some frustration. He felt like Utah was getting away with fouls that weren't called and some of the calls on Shocks were picky.
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• ShockerPrez, are you kidding? The officials could call everything for the Shockers and Mike Kennedy would still think they did a horrible job. Hence the reason I refuse to listen to a WSU basketball game on the radio unless I have to. Baseball is a different story since not as many games are televised, and Shane Dennis actually has a clue what he's talking about it. Gotta say I miss Terry Elliot though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
        Yes.
        Did you really have to ask that? :)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          I didnt listen to the radio.

Did MK think these refs were bad?
          I asked him via Twitter after he gave the stat. No response. But I didn't expect him to give an opinion.
          On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
            JH4P, you're just now figuring out that fans complain about officiating during games? I don't blame you, it gets old, fast, especially as an official myself, but it comes with the territory. I've always been of the mindset that officials don't expect teams to make every shot, get every rebound, not commit a turnover, and play perfect defense, so why should anybody expect an official to call a perfect game? It'll never happen.

Now, to the matter at hand, if we stop committing stupid fouls and start taking the ball hard to the lane, maybe we get some calls. We all knew this would be a tough game, but this is the kind of game the Shockers need. It'll get boring beating up on Valley opponents come January and February.
            Our young bigs need to go at them hard.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Carter was doing good inside but the 2 fouls came too fast. Baker will get some more looks. They are hounding him close.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Foul trouble really hurt the first half. Shox are the better team... take good shots, rebound.... win.

Comment

• Paul Suellentrop ‏@PaulS:uellentrop

WSU with 7 second-chance points on 6 offensive rebounds. Utah with zero points. WSU with 7 points off 5 Utes turnovers. Utes with 2 points
                  On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

• @KelMoney24: How Utah is still within 15... Fouls. 12 on Shocks, 2 on Utes.
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Time for the freshman post players to step up and do something to impress me. Thus far, I haven't been wowed by any of them except Shaq. This could be a breakout game for any one of them, if they choose to step up and play.

Comment

• DC owns that big dude on offense. I think Carter will have a huge half.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
                          ShockerPrez, are you kidding? The officials could call everything for the Shockers and Mike Kennedy would still think they did a horrible job. Hence the reason I refuse to listen to a WSU basketball game on the radio unless I have to. Baseball is a different story since not as many games are televised, and Shane Dennis actually has a clue what he's talking about it. Gotta say I miss Terry Elliot though.
                          :)
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                            I'm logging off for the night and gonna watch the 2nd half offline. All the complaining here is just lame and making this thread unreadable. Goodnight all. Go shocks.
                            If that's all it takes to get you to peace out, then I'll be sure to remember that next time.

Adios.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Tough game for Fred so far.
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Huge effort there by FVV, that's why you never give up on a play, especially after you've missed a shot. And we got lucky there on that backcourt violation, could have easily been a foul.

Comment

Working...
                                X