No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL Shocks vs. Runnin' Utes Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foul disparity, DC sitting since the 8:30 mark, and we still lead. I'm alright with that. That big dude from Austria though, he's pretty solid.

Comment

• "That foul at the end of the half evened them up."

- John Higgins

Comment

• Lots of strange illegal screens set by Utah. I've seen those called the last two years until this game. I know HCGM was giving Higgins a case of the red ass about that

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
          These commentators love Utah so very much.
          They were skeeting all over us when it was 10-0. Rock me Amadeus was pretty impressive so I'm not surprised they have started to cream for him.

Comment

• My halftime thoughts. Both teams are playing well while the officials are plain ass terrible. 12 to 3 in fouls WTF
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• I'm logging off for the night and gonna watch the 2nd half offline. All the complaining here is just lame and making this thread unreadable. Goodnight all. Go shocks.

Comment

• We had 3 or 4 brainfart fouls. When we arent getting the calls, that cant happen.

Fouling on the offensive end on rebounds.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• If Utah could make throws, they would have the lead with the huge foul disparity. We need some Offensive rebounds.

We need Carter to quit fouling so he can be on the floor for us. They are hounding Baker and the 2 flops were pathetic.
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• And yes, I've been to a game where I saw a team get 0, yes you read that right, 0 fouls in a half. There were 2 reasons for it.. 1, said team was very disciplined defensively, and 2, the other team did nothing to draw a foul, instead choosing to pass the ball around the perimeter over and over and over, finally to have it stolen. I think the final score of that game was 80 something to 11. Not gonna name the teams involved but it was a local game, several years ago.

Comment

• I think Rauno and Rashard did a good job slowing Poelti down offensively, but our bigs have to find a way to score a few points.

Not criticizing Fred, but he is giving Gottlieb fuel for his fire.

The best backcourt in the country needs to take over in the second half.
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Its been longer since WSU lost a road game

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                          I'm logging off for the night and gonna watch the 2nd half offline. All the complaining here is just lame and making this thread unreadable. Goodnight all. Go shocks.
                          Mission accomplished.

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
                            My halftime thoughts. Both teams are playing well while the officials are plain ass terrible. 12 to 3 in fouls WTF
                            Yeah, I liked it when the commentator said, "Wichita has only attempted two free throws." Like they offered us more opportunities, and we said, "Nah."

Comment

• We aren't penetrating their defense - need to get to the line and stop sending them to the line. Thinking we likely saved the press for the 2nd half to allow less time for adjustments by Utah

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
                                I'm logging off for the night and gonna watch the 2nd half offline. All the complaining here is just lame and making this thread unreadable. Goodnight all. Go shocks.
                                Well Buh
                                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Working...
                                X