The Turgeons of Maryland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Turgeons of Maryland

Yep - Fans at Maryland dress like Mark and do coordinated Markisms.

What that pic doesn't show are the white patches in their hair on their right sides.

Comment

Gotta entertain yourselves some how when your team is getting double-digited on your home floor.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I think the missus and I will make a few trips to Maryland games this season, dressed in the brightest of WSU gear. Would have made this UVA game if it didn't clash with ours.

I'm more interested in catching a few VCU games, though.
        Originally posted by BleacherReport
        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

The skunk spots are pretty good

Comment

Maryland fouling. This may take awhile.
            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
            -John Wooden

Comment

PS - It sounds like there are a lot of UVA fans at this Maryland game. Why wouldn't a UVA fan throw something on the court to get Maryland a Technical foul (Other than they are up 13 and don't need to)?

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                PS - It sounds like there are a lot of UVA fans at this Maryland game. Why wouldn't a UVA fan throw something on the court to get Maryland a Technical foul (Other than they are up 13 and don't need to)?
                That's pretty dirty....

but funny.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Remind me to do that at Missouri State.

BTW it's killing me not being in Utah

Comment

I've always been surprised that something like that hasn't happened.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      That's pretty dirty....
                      but funny.
                      I should have done that a few years back in Omaha. I don't know if I could have handled wearing the BJ gear.

Comment

I like turgeon, always have. But I'm not too sold on his coaching ability. He had one really successful season at WSU and hasn't done much else since then. Very nice guy though. As for the throwing stuff on the court, I've never understand why fans had to be such idiots. I think the technical foul is stupid though, especially when you have no idea really where it came from. As has been mentioned, you could be a fan of the other team and throw something on the court and get your opponent a technical foul. I'm sure though, that if they can catch the culprit, he or she will be getting an early exit from the arena, and that's the way it should be.

Comment

Yep - Fans at Maryland dress like Mark and do coordinated Markisms.

Heh heh, if you hadn't told me that, I would have said that that's a group of pledges. BAHAHAH!
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
                            I like turgeon, always have. But I'm not too sold on his coaching ability. He had one really successful season at WSU and hasn't done much else since then. Very nice guy though. As for the throwing stuff on the court, I've never understand why fans had to be such idiots. I think the technical foul is stupid though, especially when you have no idea really where it came from. As has been mentioned, you could be a fan of the other team and throw something on the court and get your opponent a technical foul. I'm sure though, that if they can catch the culprit, he or she will be getting an early exit from the arena, and that's the way it should be.
                            Don't be too hard on ol' Turg, he's just coaching at the highest "level" he can.

Comment

Don't look now, but I bet Maryland will pass us on Monday.

Comment

Working...
                              X