X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Very Best of Gregg Marshall

Do I make you nervous?

Straight cash homie!

"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep- Chadrack Lufile"- Gregg Marshall

I don't think we are sneaking up on anybody unless they have been in a hole for 8 years.

My wife thinks I'm very hot. She tells me that every couple weeks. Especially when we go to the NCAA Tournament and all the nice things that come with it.

I'm already making seven figures. You can eat a lot of steak and hamburger and pizza for what we're making at Wichita State . ... I live on the golf course. We have a beautiful backyard. My wife has four dogs. She gardens. We fly around on private planes to Napa and back to South Carolina. We have a good life, man.

To anyone complaining about our schedule - call us. We'll put you on it.

[I am] A 29-year overnight sensation.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

"Don't Mess with Happy".

Comment

Does anyone remember when Gregg first came to WSU and it was the first SASO lunch of the season, around Thanksgiving time, Turkey was served. And Gregg spoke about what he asked of his players, and he said one requirement was to not be scared of heights because they'll be on ladders cutting nets down.

Did I dream that up?
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Personal favorite: before the Pittsburg game in the tourney when CBS did the live look-in to the pregame speech, "cotton you got so and so, well he's gonna have an interesting night!"

Think the kid ending up crying during the post game interview. Pretty sure he has nightmares of Tekele to this day.

Comment

I liked when he walked into the tent before the baseball team played KU the week he was hired, said "Beat KU!" And walked out. He sure knew the way to our hearts.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

"we like cutting down nets and getting fitted for rings"

Comment

Originally posted by GoShox View Post
              Personal favorite: before the Pittsburg game in the tourney when CBS did the live look-in to the pregame speech, "cotton you got so and so, well he's gonna have an interesting night!"

Think the kid ending up crying during the post game interview. Pretty sure he has nightmares of Tekele to this day.
              The interesting night quote was regarding Kevin Pangos of Gonzaga. That was one of my favorite soundbites from the Final Four run.
              78-65

Comment

In reference to his salary at WSU versus making more money at another school:

How many hamburgers does a guy need to eat?
                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

"Sleep well"

"I can count to 13"

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                    In reference to his salary at WSU versus making more money at another school:

How many hamburgers does a guy need to eat?
                    And..

"You can buy a lot of hamburgers with a million dollars"...
                    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

You think Marshall likes burgers?

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                        "I can count to 13"
                        Are we sure he said that?

Comment

"Are you worried Mike? 'Cuz I am not worried"

Anytime someone asks about FT shooting on the coaches show
                          β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
                          -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

On Bill Self saying he's never spoken to HCGM about playing each other. "Oh I called Bill (Self) about doing a Home and Home Series" "Maybe he forgot"

Comment

Originally posted by top20shock View Post
                              On Bill Self saying he's never spoken to HCGM about playing each other. "Oh I called Bill (Self) about doing a Home and Home Series" "Maybe he forgot"
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X