Coaches Show 12/1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
    "He gets out of control with his arms and refs catch him for fouls from his use of his arms. He is very effective with his body, but he needs to learn how big and strong he is and quit extending his arms."
    Big yes here. Two offensive fouls Saturday probably don't get called if he doesn't have his elbow in the defenders ear. Officials don't hesitate on that call.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by Manhattan_Shocker View Post
      I agree. It's sad if such a great rivalry like this has to die because of conference affiliation. Geography alone this makes sense for us to play every year.
      Call it the "Not A Rivalry Showdown?"
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
        I think Creighton vs Wichita State at the Sprint Center yearly would draw huge. Two LARGE and MOBILE fan bases, and a promoter should be able to make money off that.
        So long as the game isn't on a Cornhuskers game day and the Sprint Center sells beer and offers $4 groupons there will be a well represented crowd from Omaha!
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
          HCGM said Shaq, Tevin, and Darius can all shoot the three. Although he doesn't expect them to be shooting many this season.
          I was thinking he was going to mention Kelly, too.. He did make one against Northwood, even though it was banked in.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
            So long as the game isn't on a Cornhuskers game day and the Sprint Center sells beer and offers $4 groupons there will be a well represented crowd from Omaha!
            I'd go. Although im a Shocker. And known as a Crieghton hater.

Comment

After the show HCGM talks to the folks in attendance and I made the comment about HCCJ and how well BG was doing. I said HCCJ looked more relaxed as a head coach than when he was an assistant here and HCGM replied " I could always push his buttons ." Asked him if he was going to the Bob Seger concert and he said he was and Fleetwood Mac as well. Guy has good taste in music.

Comment

Working...
              X