What did they do to WU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did they do to WU?

I was watching the Tulsa game again, and noticed that WU looks different. What was that poor excuse for wheat on top of his head? I like how the WU logo
    looks, he looks like he plays angry, this new WU looks more like a cartoon character.

comments?

MTXE throw back

Comment

Yeah, not to worry, just an old Wu costume. They had a better old Wu costume at the beginning of the game, but they changed to another suit right after the game start.

Comment

Using the larger old Wu head at the beginning of the game the poor girl couldn't even keep her head up, it was just weighing her down. They switched to a smaller, lighter throwback Wu head during the game.

I sure wish they could have resurrected the angry hula skirt Wu.
        You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

I want to see them recreate one of the nightmarish paper mache Wu heads that they used back in the 60s.

Comment

Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
            Using the larger old Wu head at the beginning of the game the poor girl couldn't even keep her head up, it was just weighing her down. They switched to a smaller, lighter throwback Wu head during the game.
            The second Wu game me a 'Wee-Shock' flashback; "what has been seen, cannot be unseen."

Last edited by WstateU; November 30, 2014, 10:35 PM.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Not the Wee I'm searching for, but still a Wee. Nice schnoz. :cocksure:

Comment

A 5 foot tall cheerleader in the WU costume does not make an intimidating mascot.

Comment

Couldn't agree more, at the very least there needs to be a height requirement, but the twirls and the limp wrists aren't very intimidating either.
                  Last edited by WUs Your Daddy; December 1, 2014, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by engrshock View Post
                    A 5 foot tall cheerleader in the WU costume does not make an intimidating mascot.
                    I've always thought one of the requirements for donning the WU costume should be that it be a person who is large...Like as big of a person as you can find. Garrett Stutz :)

Comment

Yeah, whomever is donning Wu this year is really too small for the position.

Comment

Impressive legs... :)

Comment

Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              Hands Up, Don't Shoot!

I keed, I keed...
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X