WSU Basketball Jersey Concepts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU Basketball Jersey Concepts

Hey everybody I have recently been working on some Wichita State basketball jersy concepts and would like to get some feedback from you all. I am not sure if you have noticed but most big name Nike schools have what is called an aerographic design in the back of thier jerseys. It is a design that represents their school. I have been thinking up some ideas for Wichita State and I would love it if you could give me some feed back on my designs. Thanks!
    Attached Files

Wichita state aerographic design 2.jpg
    Here is a better picture of the design in the back of the jersey

Comment

Really cool, thanks for sharing. The only thing I would change would be to remove the black net - looking thing at the top. Makes it a little too busy IMO. Other than that, I like the integration of the wheat, Wu, and Play Angry.

Comment

Try it with just the wheat stalks. The back of the jersey shouldn't be busy IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by cfa5 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]2001[/ATTACH]
          Here is a better picture of the design in the back of the jersey
          I like it cfa5!!! One thing to possibly consider though. What about removing the clock building from the middle-top and replacing it with...
          Last edited by AZ Shocker; November 26, 2014, 05:13 PM.
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Ummm...help please. Lol
            FINAL FOURS:
            1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
            1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

#3 - Dec. 2017
            #2 ~ March 2014

#2 ~ March 2014
            Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
              Ummm...help please. Lol

Comment

Thank you '79! :)
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

#3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

#2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

I think the design is interesting, but I prefer a more traditional look to jerseys. But my opinion is just that.
                  On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

Hey thanks guys for the feedback! I've taken some of you suggestions so here there are.
                    aerographic-nets.jpg I do think it looks cleaner and less busy without the nets, however I just want to point out on the real jersey's their all pretty busy.
                    wsu white jersey.jpg
                    Thanks guys again for your suggestions. Keep coming back with some feed back and if any of you guys have some designs I'd love to see them!

Comment

Wsu unifrom concept.jpg
                      I also wanted to share this concept of mine. I really liked the black jerseys we got in 2013. We got those slight greyish whiteish looking ones last year which I did not like as much. I wanted to make a clean uniform taking elements from those jerseys. I liked the stripe on the shoulder however I was not a big fan of the grey so I substituted it with gold instead. I also added a Wu Shock logo on the crest and the WSU wheat logo on the belt. I kept the word mark becuse I thought that was great. On the black jersey I made it all gold instead of the black with a gold outline like we do now. I took out they off grey and replaced it with white.
                      Please tell me what you all think. Thanks!

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2027[/ATTACH]
                        I also wanted to share this concept of mine. I really liked the black jerseys we got in 2013. We got those slight greyish whiteish looking ones last year which I did not like as much. I wanted to make a clean uniform taking elements from those jerseys. I liked the stripe on the shoulder however I was not a big fan of the grey so I substituted it with gold instead. I also added a Wu Shock logo on the crest and the WSU wheat logo on the belt. I kept the word mark becuse I thought that was great. On the black jersey I made it all gold instead of the black with a gold outline like we do now. I took out they off grey and replaced it with white.
                        I like those!
                        Livin the dream

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2027[/ATTACH]
                          I love these. Much better IMO
                          On twitter as @WuShocks

Comment

I like those. Both our silver and our black jerseys need more yellow in them.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamCC View Post
                              I like those. Both our silver and our black jerseys need more yellow in them.
                              Exactly my thoughts. I'm trying to work on a gold Jersey rn

Comment

Working...
                              X