Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Stream of WSU Memphis Game

Hey all,

Any trustworthy online streams of today's game? You're welcome to reply here or message me.

Thanks and as always GO SHOX!
    "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Do you not have access to ESPN3/WatchESPN?

Watch the Rot-Weiss Essen vs. SV Waldhof Mannheim live from ESPN3 on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Saturday, September 28, 2024.

Comment

I am sure a fella without an ESPN log-in could find a suitable view on the first row when game time rolls around.

Comment

Nope. My cable company doesn't offer it remotely. Gotta love SKT :)
        "Ralph Miller was one of the finest coaches in the history of intercollegiate basketball. His teams were always fundamentally sound, team oriented, well conditioned, and ran both their offense and defense with great patience. I know of no coach whose teams competed against his, whether it be at Wichita State, Iowa, or Oregon State, who did not have great respect for him."—John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
          I am sure a fella without an ESPN log-in could find a suitable view on the first row when game time rolls around.
          Lol nice!!! I caught the meaning. Might be too subtle in this case. We will see!!! ;)
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Yeah, too subtle :)

Comment

Problem solved! Thank all! Mod feel free to delete thread.

Comment

Originally posted by insaneykaney View Post
                Nope. My cable company doesn't offer it remotely. Gotta love SKT :)
                I just now saw this thread. Are you sure you couldn't get ESPN3? I went to the SKT cable web page and it said that ESPN3 is included with SKT internet at no extra charge,

Comment

Right, I've seen that. The challenge is when you go to ESPN3's webpage to try to set it up for the first time, SKT is not listed as a carrier that supports the service.....

Comment

Originally posted by insaneykaney View Post
                    Right, I've seen that. The challenge is when you go to ESPN3's webpage to try to set it up for the first time, SKT is not listed as a carrier that supports the service.....
                    Sounds like one or the other needs to be contacted.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                      Sounds like one or the other needs to be contacted.
                      Here is a valuable phone number, if you ever have a problem with ESPN3. The line will take you straight into ESPN3 support.

888-549-3776

Write it down. Sooner or later, you will need it.

I am pretty sure it is not a well known number. I have zero recollection about how I got the number. I think I got it from an ATT support person.
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                        Here is a valuable phone number, if you ever have a problem with ESPN3. The line will take you straight into ESPN3 support.

888-549-3776

Write it down. Sooner or later, you will need it.

I am pretty sure it is not a well known number. I have zero recollection about how I got the number. I think I got it from an ATT support person.
                        That's ESPN's Customer Care number 888-549-ESPN. Just do a Google search on the number.

Comment

Working...
                        X