Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sioux Falls Roll Call

Ten of us making the trek.

Gathering spot Monday night is Tap House 41 7-?

2101 w 41st street

Wife and I are going. See you there if an abominable snowman doesn't slow us down.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
      Wife and I are going. See you there if an abominable snowman doesn't slow us down.
      Well, it's snowing in Omaha right now. There will be plenty o snow between Wichita and Sioux Falls.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Four lane interstate and we have 73 hours to get there.

Comment

SD and a crew will be there. Staying downtown. Anyone that wants/needs info about Sioux Falls can surely PM me for the "locals" insight.

Comment

So what kind of road is 81 Hwy north of 80?

Comment

Rutted gravel. What the hell else would it be? You're in freaking Nebraska.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Shockerriffic and I making the trek Monday about 3pm. Have to work unfortunately. Looking forward to it!!
                Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

Originally posted by seskridge
                  Drove from Hastings, Nebraska to Wichita today. not bad at all. it wll be fine later this week.
                  Hastings? That's nothing. All the mess is north of I-80. Everyone needs to head towards South Dakota now! Anyone who makes it from Wichita to the Village Bar in Ralston by tonight, I'll buy all the drinks!

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    Ten of us making the trek.

Gathering spot Monday night is Tap House 41 7-?

2101 w 41st street
                    Will have to make Tap House 41, but will also need to make it to Monk's House of Ale Repute, Especially since it includes Grandy Dancer Brew Works. I always love to try craft beers made at the breweries rather than just the beers brought in from everywhere else. Monks is at 420 E 8th Street. I'll have both addresses loaded into my GPS.

Comment

Checking in.
                      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

The Shocker/Maniac will be there.
                        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by RussDaBus View Post
                          Shockerriffic and I making the trek Monday about 3pm. Have to work unfortunately. Looking forward to it!!
                          I gunna be tailgrabbin' your ass for nearly 500 miles........

@MoValley John:, for those of us not leaving until Monday afternoon, is the drive going to be problematic or not?

Comment

Why would you want that route? you startin from somewhere's west of 81 ?
                            From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

Originally posted by OTR Shockfan View Post
                              Why would you want that route? you startin from somewhere's west of 81 ?
                              Starting in Wichita. Just looks like the most direct route without having to go east to Omaha. Depends on the road though.

Comment

Working...
                              X