CKA Temperature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CKA Temperature

Not the one that complains about this stuff but man it was freaking hot as hell inside CKA last night. Im not the only who noticed right? My pregnant wife was about to pass out. For that reason I thought for a second I was gonna to leave early (which is something I never do).But then again I didnt want to get beat down by WUnlol
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

didn't think it was that bad

Comment

It was pretty bad. I was sweating while I was just sitting there. I think that it got better later in the game

Comment

I wonder whether having the volleyball game earlier messed with the normal routine of heating the building, since the heating would have been turned on earlier and was body heat from 3,000 fans in advance of the basketball game that there normally wouldn't be.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

It was a little warmish last night.

Comment

New form of home court advantage. Broil the other team.
            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

It always seems warm pre-game, then the AC kicks on around tip and I don't notice the heat anymore. This happened last night but it was still warmer than usual.

Comment

Well, he human body radiates around 100 watts of heat. Multiply that by 10,000.

Comment

Could it have been a lingering effect of the volleyball team?

They scorched the place!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker85 View Post
                    New form of home court advantage. Broil the other team.
                    Just taking a page out of the Spurs playbook last year against the Heat in the NBA Finals.
                    ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                    www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                      I wonder whether having the volleyball game earlier messed with the normal routine of heating the building, since the heating would have been turned on earlier and was body heat from 3,000 fans in advance of the basketball game that there normally wouldn't be.
                      At the MSU Volleyball match the previous week we started out very warm, then they turned the fans on and I had to put by sweatshirt back on. I thought last night was on the warm side. Maybe that is why so many players were slipping last night. Excessive perspiration on the floor.

Comment

Glad to know it wasn't just me.
                        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by TheYeti
                          It was HOT in row 30.
                          It was "HOT" in row 12; the 'hottie" sittin' next to me didn't help... and I'm tellin' 'ya, she was one "HOT" momma!
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

It was a scorcher in 28 as well. The air kicked in later though.

Comment

Working...
                            X