• Show
Clear All

• Official NMSU vs WSU game thread

Let's do this, Shockers!
    Go Shocks!!

Tekele'n 'em.

Comment

Time for another beer
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Doing it with D and easy buckets. Which is good because we are ice cold from outside.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I like seeing the X-Man showing up for some guest commentary. Even if the announcer has no idea what charity he's in town supporting.

Defense looks great so far. Nurger's playing very well.
          Originally posted by BleacherReport
          Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            Doing it with D and easy buckets. Which is good because we are ice cold from outside.
            Our shots have at least been open and looked good, they just haven't fallen. Their shots are forced and missing by a mile.
            Originally posted by BleacherReport
            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Cotton on a mission tonight.

Comment

The Memphis guards have to be a little bit scared right about now.

Comment

TC is the man. That is all.
                  Go Shocks!!

Comment

Wichita: Dunk City, USA

Comment

TKO going off is exactly what many were expecting to happen this whole year and it really takes the team to a different level. Mark my words. This is no fluke, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
                        Our shots have at least been open and looked good, they just haven't fallen. Their shots are forced and missing by a mile.
                        Yep. Defense is high.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Anybody interested in redoing their prediction while this game is still early?

Comment

Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of people are slipping on the floor?

Comment

It's hotter than hell in here

Comment

Working...
                              X