Shocker schedule to Gmail; help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker schedule to Gmail; help!

Last year i was using Outlook and it was easy to import the Shocker schedule into it. This year, we use gmail and i haven't found a way to get the schedule to import. Has anyone done this? I searched but couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance!

Originally posted by LoneStar48 View Post
    Last year i was using Outlook and it was easy to import the Shocker schedule into it. This year, we use gmail and i haven't found a way to get the schedule to import. Has anyone done this? I searched but couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance!

Might try this. I haven't done it myself.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

You can find someone else's calendar if they've shared it with you. You can also request access if they haven't shared their calendar with you yet. Important: Calendar's performance may be affe
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Assuming you're using the Google Calendar with your account in addition to G-Mail, the Shocker schedule is importable through Google Calendar itself.

Go to calendars.google.com and log-in.

From your calendar page, click on the down-arrow next to 'Other Calendars', then 'Browse Interesting Calendars.' The Shockers MBB schedule will import automatically when you import their calendar under sports/basketball/ncaa, and update with scores, time changes and any post-season games from its own feed. I've used that tool for the last four years and love it.

Hope that helps!

Comment

I sync all my calenders to Google. I display my calendars on an app called Calengoo. Calengoo has additional features that allows me to display better for my needs. Once you learn, it's easier than Outlook. Syncing calenders on Google is much easier than filling what would be the smallest Sun Belt football stadium.

3220966.jpg.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Thanks you guys!! Appreciate the help.

Comment

Originally posted by sdshox View Post
            Assuming you're using the Google Calendar with your account in addition to G-Mail, the Shocker schedule is importable through Google Calendar itself.

Go to calendars.google.com and log-in.

From your calendar page, click on the down-arrow next to 'Other Calendars', then 'Browse Interesting Calendars.' The Shockers MBB schedule will import automatically when you import their calendar under sports/basketball/ncaa, and update with scores, time changes and any post-season games from its own feed. I've used that tool for the last four years and love it.

Hope that helps!
            Thanks SD! Worked perfectly!

Comment

You can add calendars while using your mobile device as well. It works exactly the same but at the bottom of your calendar page you must first switch from mobile view to normal view.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar48 View Post
                Thanks SD! Worked perfectly!
                No problem. And like MVJ says, one of my favorite parts is how it syncs automatically with your Android phone/Google Account(s). I've got the entire WSU schedule in there and see it automatically update if a time changes for a game later in the year, etc.

Comment

Working...
                X