Chadrack Lufile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chadrack Lufile

Congrats to Chadrack for being slected in the 3rd round of the NBA D-League draft by Sioux Falls. He's come a long way. http://www.nba.com/dleague/draft2014/results.html

Big time!
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Joe Mitchell went in Round 6 to the Austin Spurs. Congratulations Joe.

Comment

Looks like C.J. was the only Valley player picked in the D-League draft.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Joe Mitchell went in Round 6 to the Austin Spurs. Congratulations Joe.
          Has the Austin team been renamed? They were the Toros when Toure Murry played for them one year. Either way, they're associated with the Spurs, which is a good thing in the sense that the organization evaluates players pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
            Has the Austin team been renamed?
            Yes.

Comment

Chadrick's brother, Abednego, will pay for Forbes at ETSU:

@JoshuaParrott: Sheridan College F Abednego Lufile announces he's committed to ETSU.

12.3 PPG/8.6 RPG as 6-7 SO.
              Brother Chadrack played at Wichita State.
              ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
                Chadrick's brother, Abednego, will pay for Forbes at ETSU:

@JoshuaParrott: Sheridan College F Abednego Lufile announces he's committed to ETSU.

12.3 PPG/8.6 RPG as 6-7 SO.
                Brother Chadrack played at Wichita State.
                Good Luck to CJ, his brother, and Coach Forbes!!
                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

I've always felt kinda bad for Abednego. I know Mr. and Mrs. Lufile named their boys after the Biblical trio who survived the fiery furnace, but Chadrack and Meshack (sp?) can sound like more common names than Abednego. Not necessarily on the subject, but I've always thought that.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                    I've always felt kinda bad for Abednego. I know Mr. and Mrs. Lufile named their boys after the Biblical trio who survived the fiery furnace, but Chadrach and Meshach (sp?) can sound like more common names than Abednego. Not necessarily on the subject, but I've always thought that.
                    Perhaps it will end up with a little "Boy Named Sue" type motivation going on for him.
                    The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

I've always felt kinda bad for Abednego. I know Mr. and Mrs. Lufile named their boys after the Biblical trio who survived the fiery furnace, but Chadrack and Meshack (sp?) can sound like more common names than Abednego. Not necessarily on the subject, but I've always thought that.
                      Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego
                      "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Think of how many people in this world he is educating on how to pronounce "Abednego". That in and of itself is a feat.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

If Chadrack goes by CJ I bet Abednego goes by AJ
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                            If Chadrack goes by CJ I bet Abednego goes by AJ
                            Nope he goes by Bennie per his Twitter posts.

Comment

Originally posted by lemuel777 View Post
                              Nope he goes by Bennie per his Twitter posts.
                              Also per the VeggieTales cartoons. Lol.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                              X